BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

Hanna A.
This product is awesome.It blends my skin very well. And it also last you all day. I'm a oily face and this product has some wonders
Mamen B.
Poitiers
I really like Sephora blushes. They are not too pigmented, you can build them up which is enjoyable because you don't have to fear to look like a clown. The price is also very affordable for the size of the pan. Finally, they have a good shade range for everyone.
Mamen B.
Poitiers
Kayla W.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 02 So Shy 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g more...
I love highlighting my face with this bronzer it has such a matte finish and looks great on my olive skin tone.
danelys y.
ughh i love thos soo much ot looks soo good on my skin i remember wheni got it the first time i fell in love with it
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I like this blush! It gives me just enough color yo my face. Wears great and was well worth what i paid for this blush.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 26 Tranquil 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g more...
I got this in the shade "Los Cabos" out of the sale section of the Sephora website.  It is a very heavy pigment, and it was difficult for me to blend it into my face.  It's matte and it comes off easily.  I didn't like how heavy it was and I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Sarah K.
Na’ameh, Lebanon mountain
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 16 Heated 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g more...
I love the blush bronzer on my face because so perfect on face The cheeks are defined woww I loveddd
Linda S.
Metairie
Oh my God Sephora. I love Sephora. Sephora has everything there can be that has to do with makeup. All in one place. I want to try everything.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
É bom mesmo?
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Patience M.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Is that resist pink color dark or light when on the skin?