BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

Michelle K.
I'm a very pale girl, with blueish undertones. It's very hard for me to find a contour that doesn't make me as orange as Donald Trump. I use Sephora's blush in the color "Tranquil" instead, because it is super grey/cool toned. It looks like an actual shadow. It's the perfect contour for me.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
I found Sephora's blush to be competitive with other high end blush on the market. There are many hues to choose from and I switch which one I use on my medium-beige skin based on the season. Because it is a little more affordable I can actually own multiple!  It isn't as long lasting as some of my other favorites, such as Tarte's 12-hour blush, but still has pretty decent endurance.
Confesso que me surpreendou pela positiva, a qualidade do produto é do alem !
Cara gringa, GARANTIDAAA
Mariam M.
Oslo
I have been using these blushes since last year. And they are one of the best blushes I have ever used😍😍❤ pigmentation is really good ❤ you dont even need yo retouch, because they lasts all day! Love them ❤
Abby J.
I have used this blush for almost a year and it lasts forever. I love putting this blush right above my contour line. It blends in beautifully and evenly! I am always satisfied with sephora! The products are affordable and high quality!
Millie R.
YesAmazing, best product that I have ever used and I love it so much! 10/10, never using anything else. It is long lasting like it stays on longer than I thought. It suits all skin tone but I have tanned skin. I definitely recommend this product.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
One of my favorite blushes on the planet! Very pigmented and goes on beautifully! The one I tried was more of a matte finish but I want to get one that is shimmery as well! I would definitely recommend t others :)
Donna W.
Las Vegas, NV
These powders come in great shades. They are easy to apply and blend. They wear well and last for hours
Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love the Sephora blush it's amazing and when you apply it stays on. And the pros is that it's a good price and it is long lasting as well yes a nice shimmery finish as well and I
Will buy again it's amazing and great price.
Jhenne N.
Calgary, AB
I love this blush, the pigmentation is very good, but the packaging is a bit fragile. But is ok
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
É bom mesmo?
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Patience M.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Is that resist pink color dark or light when on the skin?