11 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

• This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?1 Answers
  • Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo3 Answers
  • Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 05 Sweet On You 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
I love this product, this color is so bright and cheery. This blush is so pigmented and the price point is fantastic!
Ryann B.
Ryann B.
Derborn Heights
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 16 Heated 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
I love this product it is so compacted with product it is amazing it works so good it is pigmented I love it . I love the color the pros an out this is every thing the cons are nothing I totally recommend this
Alexia Z.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
This blush was so convenient to take around. I got it on clearance and immediately fell in love with the color! It was the perfect tint of tan and I really enjoyed how it sculpted the face in such a natural way. Nothing to heavy!
Ani G.
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 26 Tranquil 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
I picked this up on clearance on a whim. It's a very light, cool brown that I have to build up on my tan skin, but it's almost impossible to overdo and looks super natural as a contour. I have another contour I prefer but this is a solid product.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Review for: Other
I have this bronzer in 24 'Los Cabos' and it's wonderful for my pale skin tone. Not too orangey or warm since it's pretty cool toned.

If I put too much on it does make my face look dirty though.
Raenette J.
Raenette J.
So while walking to the check out line I ran into sephora's infamous sample bar! I saw that they had blushes on display and decided to give one a try. Well it ended up being one of my staples and I feel in love with it! The formula wasn't too powdery and it left my face with a soft glow. For $7 I must say it is def. worth the purchase! A MUST TRY.
patricia m.
patricia m.
Best contour powder ever el mejor poñvo para hacer el contorno del mindo. Com si tonalidad gris es lo mejor
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
This is THE perfect contour shade for us ghostly pale gals. NYX's HD blush in taupe did it for me for awhile until I stumbled upon this. It's nothing but cool toned. It blends well and stays all day. It's absolutely perfect!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is the best cool-toned contour powder on the market!  It is a beautiful shade of taupe that truly looks like a shadow without being too ashy.  It is pigmented enough to still work on deep skin tones but can also work on fair skin if you use a light hand!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I'm a very pale girl, with blueish undertones. It's very hard for me to find a contour that doesn't make me as orange as Donald Trump. I use Sephora's blush in the color "Tranquil" instead, because it is super grey/cool toned. It looks like an actual shadow. It's the perfect contour for me.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
Kahea-Makani H.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?
É bom mesmo?