11 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

• This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?1 Answers
  • Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo3 Answers
  • Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products3 Answers
Laryssa S.
Laryssa S.
A pigmentação dele é maravilhoso e só de pensar que tem um site que investi tonalidade de peles diferentes é maravilhoso .
Shyann L.
Shyann L.
Washougal
I'm not really a blush kind of girl, but I really liked this blush. It gives just the right amount of color, and it's pretty blenable as well.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
San Antonio, TX
Great consistency for a blush. Very pigmented and last all day! This
color compliments a brozer to get the beautiful youthful and awake look
Karla H.
Karla H.
Love ittt ♡♡♡♡ my second oneee from sephora. . Queda hermoso y dura mucho long lasting ♡♡♡♡ love love my bronze chicks
dreaa l.
dreaa l.
My friend let me borrow hers for a day I fell in love with this product honestly I wish I could buy one for myself!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Very decent. I love mine. Very concentrated color, looks great for a nice evening/glam looks. Long-lasting, applies evenly. Great formula!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
winchester, KY
My GO TO contour powder! I love the blush as well. So pigmented and blends perfectly. I highly recommend.. especially for the price!
Lina H.
Lina H.
I love these shades, I have too. They awesome SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Blush Duo 06 Mangobeam
Olga P.
Olga P.
Beautiful colors. Very forgiving if you are heavy handed like me. Buildable! I have a peachy color that's is just beautiful on tan skin like mine. Pricing is good. About $12 per pan. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
One of my favorite blushes on the planet! Very pigmented and goes on beautifully! The one I tried was more of a matte finish but I want to get one that is shimmery as well! I would definitely recommend t others :)
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
Kahea-Makani H.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?
É bom mesmo?