BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

• This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?1 Answers
  • Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo3 Answers
  • Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products3 Answers
Marissa V.
The perfect color and tone for my tan skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I like the darker tone or orange it has verses the pink that most blushes have.
Yeimi R.
Metairie
Me encanto tengo uno que compre ase 3 meses y no me lo esperaba pero cuando lo obtube creo que me enamore creo que fue como amor a primera vista
Shyann L.
Washougal
I'm not really a blush kind of girl, but I really liked this blush. It gives just the right amount of color, and it's pretty blenable as well.
Mallory M.
San Antonio, TX
Great consistency for a blush. Very pigmented and last all day! This
color compliments a brozer to get the beautiful youthful and awake look
Samantha P.
Very decent. I love mine. Very concentrated color, looks great for a nice evening/glam looks. Long-lasting, applies evenly. Great formula!
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
I like the color on these. I use a shimmery blush that works so great for a going out look. The only thing I would change is the packaging.
Kaitlyn H.
winchester, KY
My GO TO contour powder! I love the blush as well. So pigmented and blends perfectly. I highly recommend.. especially for the price!
Khadiza F.
Though I really dont like their color selection... I really like the powder. You can set your under eyes and your whole face with it.
victoria p.
This product is too much, I love makeup and it takes away all the imperfections, the makeup is incredible, I would love to receive
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 22 Love Sick 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
This blush is so pretty! I can wear it as blush and eyeshadow. I can even mix it with a clear gloss and make my own lip color!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Is that resist pink color dark or light when on the skin?