BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 06 Flirt It Up 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g more...
You can't go wrong with the Sephora line. These blushes feel great and are very buildable and I love the price point. I usually hit up the Sephora section BEFORE I look for anything else. Great quality for the price.
Kyla M.
Suprisingly long lasting. They were not too crazy pigmented but not to bad either. Buildable. I'd get some more but the colors online look quite similar to one another. Better than some more expensive ones I've tried.
Prachi S.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
I absolutely love this product. The blush remains effective for a long long time. My skin also feels like fuller. The color stays well and does not get pigmented. I would recommend it to you. Definitely worth a try
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 16 Heated 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g more...
This blush was so convenient to take around. I got it on clearance and immediately fell in love with the color! It was the perfect tint of tan and I really enjoyed how it sculpted the face in such a natural way. Nothing to heavy!
anastasia d.
This is my favorite shade in this blush. It has the highlighter component so your cheeks get a glow. I like this when I'm finishing up something and like to have extra because it's affordable and lasts all day.
Amin F.
I really like their product! They are not expensive but really good quality. It stays pretty long and blends well too! They have a very good collection for almost all skin tones :-) and definitely recommended!
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this sephora blush everyday for my makeup routine. It is a pretty matte blush and it goes well with my skin tone! It looks good throughout the whole day and it is a good price for what you are getting!
Jennifer E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have swatched this in the Sephora store and it is absolutely gorgeous !! It has such an amazing pigmented color ! Super nice ! It's good for all skin types! Mainly for fair skin (: I haven't bought it but I might soon (:
Melissa B.
Cincinnati
Very pigmented l. Price is wonderful. You can pop these into your z palette. I have five and they last you forever. You can also use these as eyeshadows. You can build the pigment or wear naturally.
Sultana X.
Yaaas girl! I got the orange blush, forgot what it's called but it looks soooooo good on me! It is really easy to blend and it doesn't have any smell. It lasts all day and I say it's a nice quality blush
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
É bom mesmo?
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Is that resist pink color dark or light when on the skin?