11 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

• This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?1 Answers
  • Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo3 Answers
  • Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products3 Answers
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this sephora blush everyday for my makeup routine. It is a pretty matte blush and it goes well with my skin tone! It looks good throughout the whole day and it is a good price for what you are getting!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cincinnati
Very pigmented l. Price is wonderful. You can pop these into your z palette. I have five and they last you forever. You can also use these as eyeshadows. You can build the pigment or wear naturally.
Sultana X.
Sultana X.
Yaaas girl! I got the orange blush, forgot what it's called but it looks soooooo good on me! It is really easy to blend and it doesn't have any smell. It lasts all day and I say it's a nice quality blush
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have swatched this in the Sephora store and it is absolutely gorgeous !! It has such an amazing pigmented color ! Super nice ! It's good for all skin types! Mainly for fair skin (: I haven't bought it but I might soon (:
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
I have one of the pink ones and it's pigment stays true when you apply it so I don't use so much. A perfect matte finish to add a finishing color to the whole look! I would buy more!
Madison P.
Madison P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 02 So Shy 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
i don't usually use blush but when i feel washed out this is great. It's not that pigmented so it's easy to blend, however if you like having a bright blush this may not be for you!
Marki N.
Marki N.
Denver, CO
I have this blush in a peach shade. it's beautiful. good pigment but not too much. it's super affordable which is nice. and you can de-pot it to put in your palettes which is always nice! I need to get more!
Ani G.
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 26 Tranquil 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
I picked this up on clearance on a whim. It's a very light, cool brown that I have to build up on my tan skin, but it's almost impossible to overdo and looks super natural as a contour. I have another contour I prefer but this is a solid product.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Love the package .. very sleek .. I use this as a bronzer and I love the undertones .. it's easy to apply very smooth .. very true to color and very mind blowing at how it apply
Megan B.
Megan B.
Review for: Other
I have this bronzer in 24 'Los Cabos' and it's wonderful for my pale skin tone. Not too orangey or warm since it's pretty cool toned.

If I put too much on it does make my face look dirty though.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
Kahea-Makani H.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?
É bom mesmo?