11 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

• This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?1 Answers
  • Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo3 Answers
  • Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products3 Answers
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 26 Tranquil 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
This is THE perfect contour shade for us ghostly pale gals. NYX's HD blush in taupe did it for me for awhile until I stumbled upon this. It's nothing but cool toned. It blends well and stays all day. It's absolutely perfect!
Constance Q.
Constance Q.
Fountain , CO
I love this product. The only think I don't like is that if I drop it, it shatters and I have buy a new one. I love the shimmering because it is just enough without being too much. I will continue to purchase this product
Steph M.
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
I love these! Super pigmented and easy blend. Specifically love "tranquil" as a contour for fair to light skin. It's super cool toned, pretty much grey. Which creates a contoured shadow instead of looking orange or muddy
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
For the price point of these blushes is amazing! They maybe on the cheaper side but that doesn't mean that the product is! They are pigmented and buildable. They have different options from mattes, sheets and glittery.
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
Bloomington , MN
This isn't my favorite bronzer mostly because it doesn't go on super evenly and the range of tones isn't right for my skin. I also prefer a bronzer that isn't quite so matte. This would not be my first recommendation.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 06 Flirt It Up 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
You can't go wrong with the Sephora line. These blushes feel great and are very buildable and I love the price point. I usually hit up the Sephora section BEFORE I look for anything else. Great quality for the price.
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
This is my favorite shade in this blush. It has the highlighter component so your cheeks get a glow. I like this when I'm finishing up something and like to have extra because it's affordable and lasts all day.
Amin F.
Amin F.
I really like their product! They are not expensive but really good quality. It stays pretty long and blends well too! They have a very good collection for almost all skin tones :-) and definitely recommended!
Alexia Z.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 16 Heated 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
This blush was so convenient to take around. I got it on clearance and immediately fell in love with the color! It was the perfect tint of tan and I really enjoyed how it sculpted the face in such a natural way. Nothing to heavy!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this sephora blush everyday for my makeup routine. It is a pretty matte blush and it goes well with my skin tone! It looks good throughout the whole day and it is a good price for what you are getting!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
Kahea-Makani H.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?
É bom mesmo?