BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour
  • "good everyday blush, very pink if that's what you're looking for it's perfect. only need a little bit of product" in 8 reviews
Becky A.
I enjoy using this blush, but for the particular shade I have, I'll be it is very natural, sometimes need more product than other blushes. However I do use it for stage makeup sometimes which needs more pigmented products to begin with. It is a decent blush but not something I would rave about.
Liliana V.
These blushes are pretty good in pigmentation and color selection. They are not super expensive. Some might not show up as much, but that depends on the shade and your skin color. I would recommend, especially because they have multiple shades.
Ani G.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 26 Tranquil 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g more...
I picked this up on clearance on a whim. It's a very light, cool brown that I have to build up on my tan skin, but it's almost impossible to overdo and looks super natural as a contour. I have another contour I prefer but this is a solid product.
Emily R.
Saraland
This is a very well made blush I must give it props it's easy to blend it doesn't cake up when you build it up and it looks natural I love that it doesn't take much I don't really care for the price of it, however I would buy it again!
thamara s.
Amei a tonalidade e fica linda em pele negra que bom que encontrei um app que investe quanto na pele negra quanto a outros tons de pele parabéns continuem assim são lindos
Alyssa F.
This is THE perfect contour shade for us ghostly pale gals. NYX's HD blush in taupe did it for me for awhile until I stumbled upon this. It's nothing but cool toned. It blends well and stays all day. It's absolutely perfect!
Olga P.
Beautiful colors. Very forgiving if you are heavy handed like me. Buildable! I have a peachy color that's is just beautiful on tan skin like mine. Pricing is good. About $12 per pan. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Constance Q.
Fountain , CO
I love this product. The only think I don't like is that if I drop it, it shatters and I have buy a new one. I love the shimmering because it is just enough without being too much. I will continue to purchase this product
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
I love these! Super pigmented and easy blend. Specifically love "tranquil" as a contour for fair to light skin. It's super cool toned, pretty much grey. Which creates a contoured shadow instead of looking orange or muddy
Nyquellet B.
This was a very good product I really enjoyed using it, it was very easy to blend it was pretty pigmented you didn't have to use too much it was pretty matte as well I would recommend others use it and I really liked it
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise , ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
É bom mesmo?
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Is that resist pink color dark or light when on the skin?