11 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

• This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?1 Answers
  • Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo3 Answers
  • Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products3 Answers
Becky A.
Becky A.
I enjoy using this blush, but for the particular shade I have, I'll be it is very natural, sometimes need more product than other blushes. However I do use it for stage makeup sometimes which needs more pigmented products to begin with. It is a decent blush but not something I would rave about.
mary M.
mary M.
Love this product!  The color is wonderful-and it lasts all day.  It is easy to apply and never seems chalky!  I use it as a bronzer and I am pale skinned.  It is not shimmery more like light reflecting.  I  would definitely buy again however this product lasts a long time A little goes a long way!
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 16 Heated 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
This is a good bronzer. I think that it blends well with my makeup and that it creates a well polished look. It is a good price and is a good makeup product to use. I like how it is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I would recommend it to others looking for a good bronzer!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 26 Tranquil 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
This is the best cool-toned contour powder on the market!  It is a beautiful shade of taupe that truly looks like a shadow without being too ashy.  It is pigmented enough to still work on deep skin tones but can also work on fair skin if you use a light hand!
Meaghan O.
Meaghan O.
Holyoke, MA
Love these blushes! They have good pigment and I love the formula. They build up very nicely. I bought a nice rosy shade and I'm so loving it! It's probably not as creamy as other blushes but they are a good price if you don't want to splurge on expensive blushes
Jermirah W.
Jermirah W.
Review for: Other
I'm actually reviewing the Sephora Highlighter in Jubiliant No. 21. I love this highlighter. Definitely buildable. I place this over my cream highlighter because I love looking like a disco ball. I would definitely recommend and purchase again and again.
Liliana V.
Liliana V.
These blushes are pretty good in pigmentation and color selection. They are not super expensive. Some might not show up as much, but that depends on the shade and your skin color. I would recommend, especially because they have multiple shades.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Saraland
This is a very well made blush I must give it props it's easy to blend it doesn't cake up when you build it up and it looks natural I love that it doesn't take much I don't really care for the price of it, however I would buy it again!
Tyra L.
Tyra L.
Barbourville
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 02 So Shy 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
This product isn't worth the money . Not it's not very expansive. It's not buildable , it has no color or shimmer to it . Formula is very powdery. If you like something natural that's not very shimmery or creamy it might work good for you but personally I don't recommend it .
thamara s.
thamara s.
Amei a tonalidade e fica linda em pele negra que bom que encontrei um app que investe quanto na pele negra quanto a outros tons de pele parabéns continuem assim são lindos
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
Kahea-Makani H.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?
É bom mesmo?