BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

• This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?1 Answers
  • Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo3 Answers
  • Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products3 Answers
Aránza M.
vienna
Sephora it's perfection. I love this blush because it's super cheap and so good, it lasts forever.
Ana J.
Greenville
It's good but I'm not too big on blush. The first one I've bought was too pinky for my skin tone
Keila L.
Lexington, NE
The blushes are amazing!!! Very blendable and buildable which is the thing I look for in blushes!
Shiloe S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 10 Oh My Gosh 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
Great blush! From subtle to pigmented it's up to you with this build-able powder! Love sephora!
Elise E.
I love this product, it will last all day and Glides on easily your checks will look amazing
Rola D.
Wow this item very nice i like it very much it easy to use and the color very beautiful
Rain B.
DOHA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 22 Love Sick 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
I have this in the color of rose petal! It is a matte baby pink color perfect for everyday! It is very natural looking and it does last long (however I do use a setting spray) it does not feel chalky or cheap either. I took one lippie off because to get the color I want I do like 2-3 applications of it. Overall this is the perfect flushed pink color for my skin tone and I'm sure it is a good color for a wide range of skin tones as well. Packaging could be better because it is hard to open. This blush is good for beginners because it is hard to overdo!
Eleonora F.
Roma
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 05 Sweet On You 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
Not the best at all, it's very natural. It's cute but nothing more. By the way it's bit pigmented, and I like the  colour. Like a peach colour. I recommend if you're searching for something natural. But for the price I'm not very happy. I prefer other drugstore blushes
Sam A.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 26 Tranquil 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
I use tranquil everyday for a natural cool grey ashy contour for fair skin also i use it to fill my
Brows in ive used this everyday for a year as I bought this January 2016 and ive still haven’t hit pan holy cow 👍🏻👍🏻
courtney b.
melbourne
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 13 Hot Flush 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
This is my favourite bronzer. I use it religously. Its a very warm toned bronzer and unless you have very neutral or warm undertones in your skin you might not like it.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
É bom mesmo?
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Is that resist pink color dark or light when on the skin?