BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

Ryann B.
Derborn Heights
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 16 Heated 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g more...
I love this product it is so compacted with product it is amazing it works so good it is pigmented I love it . I love the color the pros an out this is every thing the cons are nothing I totally recommend this
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
I found Sephora's blush to be competitive with other high end blush on the market. There are many hues to choose from and I switch which one I use on my medium-beige skin based on the season. Because it is a little more affordable I can actually own multiple!  It isn't as long lasting as some of my other favorites, such as Tarte's 12-hour blush, but still has pretty decent endurance.
Michelle K.
I'm a very pale girl, with blueish undertones. It's very hard for me to find a contour that doesn't make me as orange as Donald Trump. I use Sephora's blush in the color "Tranquil" instead, because it is super grey/cool toned. It looks like an actual shadow. It's the perfect contour for me.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Sephora blush and contour powders are actually some of the best ones I've used hands down. Some blush colors are matte, some are a tad shimmery. They blend very well and are decently pigmented especially for the price point. I picked up a contour shade in Los Cabos, it's pigmented and such a nice contour shade if you're on the fair side. I recently got a deep tan so I can't use it right now during the summer time, but after the season is over I will be using this baby up!
Kinjal P.
I love the sephora blush's. I have sensitive acne prone oily skin. Because of this I have some scarring on my cheeks. I don't like using blushes that have any type of shine or sparkle in them at all because 1) it makes my skin look more oily 2)it really emphasizes any texture in my skin. This blush is the only blush I have found so far that comes in entirely matte shimmer free shades.
Raenette J.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 05 Sweet On You 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g more...
So while walking to the check out line I ran into sephora's infamous sample bar! I saw that they had blushes on display and decided to give one a try. Well it ended up being one of my staples and I feel in love with it! The formula wasn't too powdery and it left my face with a soft glow. For $7 I must say it is def. worth the purchase! A MUST TRY.
Elizabeth T.
I have been using the Sephora Collection Blush in 05 sweet on you from a sample and I enjoy it enough to want to buy a full size blush when I run out of the sample. I need very little blush to get the desired level of color on my cheeks and the coral pink suits my skin tone well. It seems to last well on the skin and blends out easily.
Abby J.
I have used this blush for almost a year and it lasts forever. I love putting this blush right above my contour line. It blends in beautifully and evenly! I am always satisfied with sephora! The products are affordable and high quality!
Briana W.
halstead ks
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 22 Love Sick 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g more...
I love this blush because when I use it, it really makes me look awake. It's extremely pigmented, and it stays true to color. Although on my oily skin, it didn't stay on my face all day long. I think I would try buying this product again though, because it might have just been my foundation under it that made it slip off easily.
Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love the Sephora blush it's amazing and when you apply it stays on. And the pros is that it's a good price and it is long lasting as well yes a nice shimmery finish as well and I
Will buy again it's amazing and great price.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
É bom mesmo?
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Is that resist pink color dark or light when on the skin?