SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 18 True Kiss 0.12 oz uploaded by Nicole K.

BY SEPHORA #63 in Blush

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long-lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long-lasting see more...

Harley S.
Loved this product for my first blush, its super pigmented & very buildable also super easy to blend out. The finish is a matte finish. And I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a light blendable blush !
DANIELLE M.
When I bought this product I was so surprised on how inexpensive it was and how good the product is you don't need to dig deep into the powder just normally and color payoff is great I use it all the time on myself and my clients
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
good price! this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Allie C.
I love these blushes!! They are a great price with a huge color pay off (go in with a light hand at first and build). I love the shade range and how the formula blends. I'll repurchase once I hit pan.
sofia r.
Mountain View
This product is really good for beginners, doesn’t have super high pigment so it is easy to build up rather than accidentally put it on the wrong spot then walk around looking like a clown. Would definitely buy again.
Latisha P.
I got it as a gift from Sephora so I can't really complain I will tell you it's super pigmented so only dab a little or you will be walking around with Rosey cheeks like a doll baby.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
I like this blush. I’ve used it for like 2 years. It provides enough color in my cheeks so I don’t look like a zombie, but doesn’t over do it. I would recommend to anyone looking for a semi reasonable blush.
Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
This blush is great for what it is. It’s not super pigmented, so you can get a nice soft blush or you can build it up to be more bold. I like it because it’s more affordable than other name brands and does the same job, and it comes in multiple colors. I’d definitely go back and buy a different color than what I have :)
Dina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Don’t really like this blush. After using it for a bit it become really hard to get any pigment
From it. I would have to put several layers on to see the blush at all. Would not buy again.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
This is a professional makeup brand at drugstore prices I'm in love with my matte single blushes from sephora I can also pop them out and switch the pan in and out the singles or add to my magnetic palette and I can buy these without saving up they apply easily and beautifuly as well.