SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour uploaded by Tina S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour uploaded by Aprajita T.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour uploaded by Aline A.
11 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A collection of long-lasting buildable blushes, highlighters, bronzers, and contour shades. These blushes are available in an extended range of shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, and add the perfect blush to your cheeks. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these blushes provide a healthy glow that flatters any skin tone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin to shimmer, this collection allows you to customize an endless possibility of fresh-faced looks. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 5 days of use: For the Colorful matte blushes: - 90% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 89% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 81% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 76% of the women think this blush is long lasting For the Colorful shimmering blushes: - 91% of the women think this blush provides a healthy look - 91% of the women think the product has a sheer light texture on cheeks - 86% of the women think the product texture blends perfectly with skin - 84% of the women think this blush is long lasting see more...

• This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?1 Answers
  • Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo3 Answers
  • Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products3 Answers
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Sephora blush and contour powders are actually some of the best ones I've used hands down. Some blush colors are matte, some are a tad shimmery. They blend very well and are decently pigmented especially for the price point. I picked up a contour shade in Los Cabos, it's pigmented and such a nice contour shade if you're on the fair side. I recently got a deep tan so I can't use it right now during the summer time, but after the season is over I will be using this baby up!
Tressa W.
Tressa W.
New braunfels, TX
I found Sephora's blush to be competitive with other high end blush on the market. There are many hues to choose from and I switch which one I use on my medium-beige skin based on the season. Because it is a little more affordable I can actually own multiple!  It isn't as long lasting as some of my other favorites, such as Tarte's 12-hour blush, but still has pretty decent endurance.
Kinjal P.
Kinjal P.
I love the sephora blush's. I have sensitive acne prone oily skin. Because of this I have some scarring on my cheeks. I don't like using blushes that have any type of shine or sparkle in them at all because 1) it makes my skin look more oily 2)it really emphasizes any texture in my skin. This blush is the only blush I have found so far that comes in entirely matte shimmer free shades.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
I have been using the Sephora Collection Blush in 05 sweet on you from a sample and I enjoy it enough to want to buy a full size blush when I run out of the sample. I need very little blush to get the desired level of color on my cheeks and the coral pink suits my skin tone well. It seems to last well on the skin and blends out easily.
Abby J.
Abby J.
I have used this blush for almost a year and it lasts forever. I love putting this blush right above my contour line. It blends in beautifully and evenly! I am always satisfied with sephora! The products are affordable and high quality!
Briana W.
Briana W.
halstead ks
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 22 Love Sick 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
I love this blush because when I use it, it really makes me look awake. It's extremely pigmented, and it stays true to color. Although on my oily skin, it didn't stay on my face all day long. I think I would try buying this product again though, because it might have just been my foundation under it that made it slip off easily.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Richmond , VA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour 26 Tranquil 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
I am very pale and have been searching for the perfect cool-toned taupe/grey contour color for years. I've tried everything Becca, ABH, Illamasqua, Makeup Geek, etc. Tranquil is the absolute perfect contour color. I wish it came with more product. I feel like I always need to stock up because I'm so scared of running out.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
I love the Sephora blush it's amazing and when you apply it stays on. And the pros is that it's a good price and it is long lasting as well yes a nice shimmery finish as well and I
Will buy again it's amazing and great price.
Merna A.
Merna A.
26638 kirkway cir woodhaven mi
My favorite blush I've ever used love the color & just the way it looks when I use it and it last me all day and it doesn't make my face get oily at all and I can't wait to buy more colors and I will buy it again and I do recommend it! SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders - Blush, Bronze, Highlight, & Contour
Becky A.
Becky A.
I enjoy using this blush, but for the particular shade I have, I'll be it is very natural, sometimes need more product than other blushes. However I do use it for stage makeup sometimes which needs more pigmented products to begin with. It is a decent blush but not something I would rave about.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Are the colors highly pigmented? Xo
Kahea-Makani H.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Face powders yay or nay? Never tried any sephora powdered products
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these blushes any good?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
North Hollywood, CA
This looks so chalky in the pan - how does it swatch on face?
É bom mesmo?