SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powder Customizable Palette uploaded by Maribel M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powder Customizable Palette uploaded by Michelle M.

BY SEPHORA

Please note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. A magnetic customizable, refillable palette with a clear window plus four Sephora Collection Colorful Face Powders of your choice. Take your favorite Sephora Collection Colorful Face Powders to go with this travel-size refillable compact. Choose the shades that best suit you, mix and match, and then pop them in to create your own customized palette. Explore the spectrum of 24 shades, including colors made to contour, highlight, bronze, and add the perfect blush. The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into the skin without caking, allowing for buildable intensity of color. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, these face powders provide a healthy glow that flatters any skintone. With finishes ranging from matte to satin and shimmer, this collection allows you to create an endless variety of fresh-faced looks. This set contains: - Baby Z Palette - Your choice of 4 SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Face Powders Follow these steps to customize your palette: - STEP 1: Choose it. Select four Colorful Face Powders. - STEP 2: Add it. Click "Add All to Basket" and your blushes will be added, along with the Z-palette. - STEP 3: Get a deal. Discount will be applied at checkout. Your final palette will be $50 ($70 value). see more...

Ulee R.
Rosamond, CA
I have had this and the Z Palette and I prefer this one by far! I love that it has a mirror and everything is separated! LOVESturdy and a great size for travel or just keeping on your counter :)I have a bunch of Sephora eye shadows and it was a total pain having to search through them one by one. It made it very easy to forget about different colours and shades as they were so difficult to organize. So when I saw this I had to get it. I bought two and it has made everything so much better!!Not only was I able to customize my own palettes, but it also organized things really nicely. Love this! And there is even a little spot to hold the key used to pop the shades in and out of the compacts so it doesn't get lost. Absolutely worth buying if you use Sephora eyeshadows
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
This is a super cute kit, that to your can add your favorite sephora makeup to. Keeps it handy and organized, and what girl doesn't need more of that in our lives. Grab this add some pops of color and you have your ultimate makeup on hand.
When this product was first released I knew I had to get it immediently. Not only is this magnetic pallets perfect for single pans but I love to depot palettes and put my most used products into this palette so i can give what i dont use to friends.
Maribel M.
Lakewood, CO
This shure us one off the best color powder ever i love the colors all my favorite colors absolutely the best palette ever tried i do recommend it to whomever loves a pinky nude powder.
Its something that i always wanted to try till i do i absolutely love sephora collections one off the brands i love it has very wonderful products i love it i am lookkng forward tobtrying more of sephoras products.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
I love this, you get to pick the colors that work for you. I don't know how many times I've had to buy more then one pallet because they always come with one or two colors that don't work with my skin. The formulas are great, very pigmented and glide on your face flawlessly. The price point is great seeing as you get to pick your colors
Janelle H.
Santa Paula, CA
This is a great way to customize your own pallet and be able to try various different colors without paying for that one color you know you will never use. Also fits my other singles from other lines that I get in various beauty boxes. Love that it keeps my makeup bag from getting messy too!
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I think this is a great deal! You get to pick the shades of blush that you want and it comes in a Z palette. The value is great for what you are getting. I feel like the Sephora blushes are very pigmented and creamy and they blend very well. I would definitely recommend this deal!
Anna M.
Mankato, MN
I recently got the small z palette from Sephora and I love it. I've only used it for Sephora eyeshadows which I really like but I always have problems with the packaging breaking. The small one doesn't hold many eyeshadows but it's still definitely worth the money.
Alex A.
Ojai, CA
I love how inexpensive these are and the quality is really nice. The shades are absolutely stunning, they stay on for about half of the day and look good on most skin tones. They apply smoothly and they are nice and pigmented. I recommend them to anyone who wants a nice blush at sephora.
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Can I write loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee one million times this bleach lush palette is wonderful get ya hands on it. Affordable and customizable I had every shade even contours I used them on ninety nine percent of my clients definitely would repurchase
Nanna W.
Norrtälje
Like I want this so bad. I really do. But my fear when it comes to makeup is that the colors will we all wrong. Sometimes I buy it in the store instead because you get to see that It will work on your skin. So how do you know that the colors will fit your skin? . Like I am really pale so i think it's hard to find makeup that will fit and look good.
dreaa l.
Want to try this omg !!
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
I have never tried any of sephora brand products. I think this is a great deal are these blushes beautiful? pigmented? longlasting?
FABULOSO AMO ESTOOO GENIAL MIS LOVE LO RECOMIENDO.
ISADORA R.
Presta gente? Já quero um.