BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the sephora eyeshadow!!!!! It looks amazing on my eyes and lasts the entire day!!!! I love it
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I enjoy this brand so much because it's affordable but also such a great product from such a great company. I have multiple different colors of their eyeshadow and I love them all. It is one of my favorite shade.
Deanna Y.
Tooele, UT
I actually use this product with a tiny wet brush to make eyeliner lines on my eyelids and I LOVE it. It's the perfect color, wears great all day and the sane eyeshadow case has lasted me almost 2 years.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
This is a go-to shade for me! I love that it give a nice sublet bit of grey and depth, but isn't too overpowering. You can make it as dark or light as you want and build really well. I also love how long the eyeshadow lasts for how frequently I use it.
Ceallaigh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eye shadow in "Wine" and love how you can blend the color out to make it more sheer or really layer it on and make it saturated. A very good buy for the price!
Elizabeth M.
Pigmentation on this is gorgeous it's a color that u can pack on as much or as little as u want depending on the look is supper sparkly if that is what you are looking for!
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color and this brand. I always use smoke to make my eyes pop more.
Alicia P.
Walnut Creek, CA
You will enjoy this product let me tell you ! I got it as a free sample at Sephora and ever since then I have been buying it ! they could go a little lower on the price but hey its Sephora! it does last a while and the packaging is nice I would recommend this product to my friends and family
grayce p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very pretty and it blends well its a little pricey but its worth it and i recommend it
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye shadow. It looks great when applied and I feel like it's not to much and it's also not that expensive.