BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

• How do you know if you were one of the people that get sent free ...1 Answers
  • How is the pigment, does it last a long time?2 Answers
  • Is this really pigmented or just more glittery on the skin? I hop...1 Answers
Estrella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh My Goodness!! I just love this shade it is so beautiful and it breath taking when on my skin it is very pigmented and just perfect i can use as an inner corner, highlighter and an eyeshadow. So Perfect if you have not tried it what are you waiting for??
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
I think this range of shadows are very hit or miss. For the most part they're pretty good! I'd stick with the singles rather than the Sephora Collection palettes and mostly the shimmers. The shadow sticks are really nice too!
Kayla G.
New Milford, NJ
Sephora shadows are great , can try different colors without breaking the bank. Eurosport good with the right primer, can build up for more shimmer. Definitely would buy again. Love to use in summer when I have a little tan !
Kade G.
Laurel, MS
These eye shadows are great! they're really pigmented and stay all day! they aren't too expensive either, which is great for a college student. I don't really see anything they need to change. I will most definitely be buying this product again!
Queendy N.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this eyeshadow brand because I think that this is super pigmented and super shimmery if you chose a shimmery color. It's not high end nor drug store. It has a high end pigment but a drug store price
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price you really can't beat this one by Sephora I feel that the pigment is pretty potent and sparkly I did wish it lasted longer but that's about it so far is a great brand and I like their products
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This particular color looks great in the pot,  but doesn't build well.   The pigment is not as vibrant as you would hope.  I had to use quite a bit to make it the color I wanted. The fallout is not bad,  and once on, it did stay on all day.
Molly Patt H.
Lawrence, KS
This is such a great product. I used primer before putting it on and it stayed all night. The packaging is awesome and really great to travel with or keep in your purse! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who who loves a lot of shimmer!
Samantha L.
Lockport, NY
I was looking for something with a little bit of shimmer, and a lighter color. This was everything I was looking for, gives a nice natural look, with a little pop.
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a really beautiful color and it pairs nicely with almost every makeup look! Also has multiple uses. And because it's a Sephora line product it's very nicely priced
Olivia B.
Is this very pigmented? Is the glitter chunky?
Sophie F.
Chico, CA
Is this too bright like a highlighter or is it just right??
Hannah V.
Indiana
How is the pigment, does it last a long time?
Paola s.
Medley, FL
Tiene buena pigmentación esta sombra?
Ashley P.
Cornwall, ON
I have been looking for a highlight but I have pale skin. Would you recommend this product? I've seen it in stores.