SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Victorian Cottage

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Are these eyeshadows pigmented? I want to try them! 1 Answers
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
Anything by Sephora is amazing in my opinion. The shadow shows off an amazing sparkly vivid color but the sparkles aren't enhanced until the light hits just right. So your eyes are constantly shifting due to light. It's a light show on your eye lids!
Ashley S.
I love this eyeshadow! It's perfect during the day and at night. It sort of gives you a mysterious "hey who is that girl" look. I would recommend this product to anyone. It's so beautiful:
Rene K.
Garner, NC
Great eyeshadow. Beautiful color, lots of pigment so no need to use a lot. This lasts all day without wearing off. This was purchased at Sephora. I would recommend this eyeshadow. Great value and long lasting. I would purchase again.
Monika B.
Collegeville, PA
I love this color, I wear it on a night out. Or even work. even though its dark, you can add a lighter shade on to lighten out the color. Absolutely love it.
Kathryn C.
I love the Sephora collection Eyeshadows, they're just as good as the more expensive brands . This is one of my favorite shades it looks gorgeous!
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Cant beat the prices when on clearance. I usually never pay full price and always shop the discount rack. great product and great pigmentation.
Kayla M.
Ridley Park, PA
Love love love! This eye shadow made me look so bomb I recommend anyone with more blue eyes but can go with any other! Sparkly.
Indra J.
Lake Geneva, WI
I kind of expected for the shadow to be more pigmentedand more glittery. I was disapointed when i used it.
Stephanie D.
Kearny, NJ
I love the color. it's amazing makes all color eyes pop stays on all day very pigmented very affordable.
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
Who doesn't love sephora eye shadows ? This one is lovely and extremely easy to build upon or wear alone😍
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Are these eyeshadows pigmented? I want to try them!