SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow The Grays Collection uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.

BY SEPHORA

A range of trendy eye shadow colors and finishes based on a gray theme. This chic collection features variations on the classic gray shadow. Seven shades and three finishes provide a huge range of looks. The subtly embossed patterns and lace motif add a touch of class, while the winning Sephora formula offers wear that lasts up to 10 hours.

How to Use:

Suggested usage:
-Apply a light- or medium-colored eye shadow allover the eyelid with an all over shadow brush
-Use a rounded crease brush to apply a darker shade to the outer corner of the eye.
-Blend the contours of the eyes with a clean brush to create a seamless look and avoid a line of demarcation.
-Apply your color dry for a natural look. Apply it wet for a sophisticated look.
-To make eyes look brighter and add depth, apply a touch of a light-colored, metallic, or shimmery shade just below the browbone as a finishing touch.
-Apply an eye shadow base or eyeliner of the same color before applying shadow for optimal wear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
Review for: Provocative more...
This is great if you're going for a smokey eye look. I use this primarily for my fall colors. For that purpose, I would recommend you purchase this product.

Pro: good pigmentation, good texture, long lasting, doesn't crease

Con: don't buy online, purchase in the store for a better price without the risk of a damaged product.
Kate G.
Review for: Provocative more...
I like the Sephora line shadows, but they can be hard to deposit the right amount of product. I think there is a nice amount of pigment, and the shimmer has more of a glitter component, overall a nice basic shadow but you can get relatively comparable products with ELF and NYX, so you need to be brand loyal to pay the Sephora prices. Overall a fan of their products.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Provocative more...
Perfect eyeshadow for makeup lovers. It's highly pigmented with good texture, stays on skin for so long that means perfect for late night parties... it's sweat proof so it's good for those who have oily skin like me.... Highly recommended
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
Review for: Provocative, Other more...
I have this shadow in black and it was very disappointing. It wasn't very pigmented and took forever to build up, plus it was patchy. I would rather use other black shadows than this one. It was a good price, but not worth the money.
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Provocative more...
The shimmer in this eyeshadow is so pretty! It's light enough that you can use it with a light pallets, but the gray stands out with darker colors as well. Pretty universal. I'll definitely get another one
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
Review for: Black Lace more...
I really like these eyeshadows from Sephora! I use this dark color instead of liner on my lower lash line about 3 times a week. Once it's in place it's fairly long lasting; I would definitely recommend at least for occasional use.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Black Lace more...
I don't like this eyeshadow much. I find myself having to apply more and more and it seems more of a gray shade than a black shade to me. Good value though but not coo much color pay off
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
Sephora can always be relied on to provide quality products that are long lasting and easy to use. This is a great basic staple that everyone who likes the smokey eye look should have in their makeup bags.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
The eyeshadow stuck well to my eyelids, and I honestly have to say it makes my eye pop! I love the color and the sooth finish it has, and blending it is really easy to do! Perfectly easy to achieve a smoky look.
devyn c.
I'm very big into doing big make up and I love what I can buy at Sephora! I always spend probably too much money there but the products are worth it and last like this shadow! Smokey eyes are my go to and I always throw this grey in and it lasts all day! Worth the money!