SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Sunglasses Needed uploaded by scarlett r.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Sunglasses Needed uploaded by Laura S.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eyeshadow from Sephora, the name "sunglasses needed" is a perfect match, the yellow is so stunning, I've used it light handed as a transition and I've also packed it on for an intense look, it's beautiful for both, it blends like a dream and lasts all day long. 10 out of 10 would recommend all day everyday 😘😘
Sandy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used Sephora's eyeshadow before but I picked this up for a Halloween look I was planning. I absolutely LOVE the color!! It's so pigmented and it gives a true mustardy yellow that I was looking for. It's matte and not chalky. It's just amazing! It applies well and last for pretty much the whole day.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this eyeshadow could have been A LOT more pigmented. I'm really disappointed because the shadow is so sheer and barely builds up. I'm definitely going to be returning it soon, hopefully not ever shadow is as bad as this one.
Larissa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best eyeshadow... They have a lot of kickback (a lot of powder comes out when I pick up the product with my brush). I like the color and pigmentation but I feel like the matte shadows are better.
kristina g.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this eyeshadow is very pigmented, & has very little fall out, i own about 5 different colors, i grabbed mine all on sale for only 5 dollars, which is a steal for the quality of this makeup, it's bendable & stays put all day
Emily P.
Isnt very pigmented. I don't think id be purchasing one of these eyeshadows again. Definite room for improvement. I have brown eyes and it normally doesn't take much but this color wasn't enough very bland and not as gold as the picture shows. Not good
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
All I can say is WOW! I love this product. This product shows up amazingly. I'm impressed. It's great for brown girls. I love how pigmented it is. It's the best color for wanting to make a statement.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
Best eye shadow ever. :-) and the yellow color is just beautiful perfect for summer ! Pair with bronzer and highlighter over your lips and omg beautiful !!
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great eyeshadows I highly recommend them. I do wish they were at a little better price point but I do enjoy them will repurchase if on sale.
Kaila L.
Super cute! I use it almost everyday! Transition shade? Check. All over the lid? Check. Cute, bright summer look? Check. I love it so much!
Lucia H.
Is the sephora brand really good?