BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Mary G.
Mary G.
This eyeshadow was disappointing. Although I was not expecting much, as It was in the sale bin, It was very poor quality. It had little color payoff, and even with a primer, it did not stay on. I will not be purchasing Sephora brand eyeshadow again.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Love using this shadow for a smokey eye look. I like that it's not a super dark black and that it has the sparkle pigments in it. The sparkles don't shed onto you face or eyes which won me over completely!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Ashland, KY
It was okay i guess it just wasn't my color but really pretty easy to use. Where I'm pale it wasn't looking great but was half way decent. Better looking on tan famels
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC
I had to mix this with another eyeshadow so that it was dark enough for my skin tone, but my friend with lighter skin was honestly in love with it.
Amy D.
Amy D.
I absolutely adore this!! I love anything sparkly and it goes on so smooth and easy! Gives you a great dramatic look for night time :)
Luara R.
Luara R.
Worcester , Ma
A cor não fica muito fixada, e cai muito, mesmo aplicando com cuidado e usando primer. Infelizmente porque a cor é muito bonita );
Anna L.
Anna L.
This color of eyeshadow is beautiful especially for a night look. It's very shimmery and applies so evenly and smoothly
kaylan p.
kaylan p.
Hard to get out of pod. Dosnt have the best color when put on the eyelid and barely stays one. not worth the money!
Karis C.
Karis C.
I'm actually disappointed in this eye shadow. It doesn't stay on very well and the shimmer is only set at the top.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Saint Clair , MO
I've had this color for a while. I like it. It's not too expensive and has good pigment, but it's not black black.