SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Skinny-dipping uploaded by Cherylynn S.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Simply lovely! I own No. 74 Walking In The Sand (single) & the Beautiful Crush Blockbuster Palette (contains 72 I think? e/s) as far as Sephora e/s & they are awesome!! The B/C palette has the e/s shaped in hearts arranged into "quads" & No. 74 is beautiful w Chlorophyll Sephora Nano eyeliner (kind of mimics the Sephora birthday gift of a couple of yrs ago...I did not buy from Sephora then!). I bought this e/s in fact to wear w green e/l & what better than a $3 Nano e/l? The e/s are competitively priced when in a palette or ESP on sale but a good option as singles or sets (I don't own any of the quads...yet) because ur getting not only better-than-DS quality, I cannot even think of a single DS line that are as good but I don't mind paying for quality. I do wear mostly HE shadows so I'm used to UD, MAC, EL, & Clinique...investing in high quality e/s prevents creasing & prolongs wear ESP when paired w a good primer (eg UDPP). Investing in a few quality items rather than a zil cheap crap will serve u much better...the best u can reasonably afford to budget! Some of the sephora quads on sale price rival DS $, if u shop smart & watch 4 sales u can afford to collect intelligently.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
I am THEE biggest fan of Sephoras single eyeshadow shades! I think they're the most underrated shadows on the market! I believe that they don't get enough love cause they don't get sent out in PR Packages! They're highly Pigmented last such a long time! Not to mention there is a HUGE range of shades!
Juleeanna M.
Juleeanna M.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love this color it could go with anything and my family loves it too it is so awesome and you can wear it ever you go on a walk at the gym on a date on the beach anywhere it's so beautiful and glittery or shiny one of them LOL but I am truly in love with this color
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love the sephora brand of makeup. The eye shadows are super blendable and easy to apply. They are a good value. My eyes are blue and I have a lot of options to choose from. I have many of these that I use frequently. I would definitely buy these again.
christina l.
christina l.
Point Pleasant, WV
Ahhh so beautiful and versitile. Very pigmented exspecially for a light color it is so creamy also does not crease and is Greta with no primer
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Such a pretty color that does wonders! I love putting it on to math my favorite dress and feeling so confident with my flawless eyeshadow.
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne
I LOVE this as a highlighter! Works really well and great for the price. I use it almost everyday in conjunction with my Naked palette.
Linda R.
Linda R.
Sephora's name brand eye shadows are great. They cover great and don't flake off. I have sensitive eyes and they don't bother me at all
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
North Ridgeville, OH
Everything about their shadows is amazing I love love love their makeup and wouldn't change anything about it
Sara T.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Sephora's eyeshadws in general are really nice. They're really affordable and they give a good value for what they are. They're really pigmented and easy to apply. I would suggest applying it with the tip of your finger and then blending it with a brush. I especially love this colour because it's really natural but pretty at the same time.