BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
I absolutely love this eye shadow as well as the color pigment. When I first bought it, I just intended on using it for Saint Patrick day and then never touching it again but I loved it so much that I've used it so many times since then. Especially with the spring and summer time it's just such an unexpected color to use that it shocks everyone. You can go light or dark and it's just perfect! Definitely a must have in you collection
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
These eye shadows are just unreal. The pigmentation is as good as it appears and it lasts too! Sephora has some of the best color options as far as eye shadows go and the quality is amazing. I love this color!
Carolina V.
Carolina V.
Loveeeeee theseee shadows. So pigmented, and creamy. Even the light ones will look beautiful if you wet come a little bit. You're not that expensive either and there's so many colors to choose from.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
Love this color against my fair skin tone. I don't like it that I have to buy it individually it does not come in a pallets at least not one that I saw.
Danaka T.
Danaka T.
Long story short great quality eye shadows for a good price. Very good pigmentation I can't complain.very long wearing no fading even without a primer.
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product, because the color green is one of the best colors you can get during summer, it stands out. So why not give it a try?
R P.
R P.
Pittsburgh, PA
A really nice pigmented dark green color with just a little shimmer. Goes on smooth and looks flawless.
Christina  J.
Christina J.
Aberdeen, MD
Loved mango shake! I had so many compliments, it made my night! I wear it every chance I get.
april p.
april p.
This product has a nice color, however this tends to be sticky and not last very long.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Floyds Knobs, IN
The Sephora eyeshadow collection goes on very smooth and consistent! It lasts all day and they have wonderful colors to choose from! I personally love the color "SIr Yes Sir", I have brown eyes with green flecks in them, so the army green color really makes them pop!