BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a shimmer finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

Dhivya K.
Such a pretty peachy golden eyeshadow! I got this since peachy shades are so popular these days and the too faced sweet peach palette is so hard to find. I think this is very similar to one of the shades in that palette...
This is one of my fav shadows, its shimery gold very pigmented peachy and smooth, i actually hit pan on this lol i recommend (:
Rachel K.
Absolutely love this color! It is the perfect balance between understated and bold - I usually wear almost invisible tones and this is just enough to pop a little more than usual for me but still neutral enough to make me feel comfortable.
Sarah W.
New Berlin, WI
I purchased this for everyday wear. It's easy to apply and stays put until I take it off at the end of the night. I little too light for evening makeup, but the shimmer is really pretty. It's great for layering with a darker shadow for going out. Definitely recommend!
Megan R.
The color works as a good neutral base. It was darker than I would want for an all over color, but worked well for a natural lid color. The staying power is there as well and is a quality shadow.
Greeneyez M.
Saint Albans, NY
Im a beutral kind of girl it gives a nice affect on the eyes but in a very natural way i like how it goes on
Yasmin A.
Sephora eyeshadows are all pretty high quality. I have this color and like using it as a base.
Susana M.
Hialeah, FL
Never used this before. But I love Sephora and I bet it's super good and long lasting.....
Keesa B.
liberty, MO
I absolutely love this for a very natural look ! So perfect , adds a bit of glitz but still very subtle !
Rachel W.
Wickliffe, OH
Formula could use some improvement considering it has a bit of kickback. This shade however is gorgeous for the summer.