SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Sandy Toes uploaded by Sarah B.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora another great product that makes me happy to use knowing it's safe.
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC
Love this eye shadow its a great color. Very shiny and easy to apply and take off.
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
Great pigmentation! Beautiful shimmer sandy color. A little goes a long way! Love to complete my eye look by applying just a tad on my eyebrow bone and inner tear duct. Gives you a subtle pop or a dramatic pop.
Sarah B.
Goes on smooth and lasts throughout the day! This shade is a nice base and mixes well with other colors.
Stephanie R.
Midlothian, VA
Pretty nice eyeshadow, but doesn't last as long as I would've liked. The color probably wasn't the best for my skin tone because it didn't show too well. Sephora brand is usually on point, but I'm not sure if I'd buy again. I'd recommend if your skin tone is a bit darker. Mine is too fair for this color.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect inexpensive option for high quality shadow. It's still a shimmery blend in case you were hoping for matte.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigment is gorgeous ! I will wear this color a ton in summer it goes great with a tan !
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is definitely more pigmented than the other Sephora brand and I was more pleased with this one. It definitely lasted longer. I recommend people to try it if you haven't already!
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Very cute and very affordable. It's a nice glittery nude brown. Still have and I believe it cost me 11 dollars
Meghan S.
Edison, Nj
This earth tone Product is adorable and looks amazing on I loved using this product I love this eye makeup