SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Sailor Kiss uploaded by Kelsey S.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

• How long is the wear? Does it run if you sweat? Does it clump on ...1 Answers
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I love the pigment if this eye shadow. it is very dark on my eyes and I love it so much. I would recommend it to anyone. it is easy to apply and it lasts all day for me.
Natália L.
Stamford, CT
I love this brand, everything that they have is good. This eyeshadow is very good, the pigmentation is good and you still with it all day or night long. And it is easy to put and have a good price.
Maricarmen S.
La cobertura y la pigmentación que brinda estas sombras son maravillosas de larga duración y hace que tus ojos se vean con un color fabuloso las recomiendo
Bailey W.
I love this eyeshadow from sephora! They're incredibly pigmented and creamy when you apply them. I definitely recommend this product.
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH
Sephora is my favorite eyeshadow. I am never disappointed with the ease of application and the amount of shades available.
jessenia v.
Bronx, NY
ME ENCANTO EL PRODUCTO YA QUE AL APLICARLO ES SUAVE Y SE MANTIENE COMO SI LO HUBIERAS APLICADO EN EL MOMENTO
Mileena M.
Woodbury, MN
The pigmentation on Sephora shadows is great! This shade is a beautiful warm blue and blends out beautifully.
Janel F.
These eyeshadows are great. Highly pigmented and long-lasting. They are also very reasonably priced.
Shereyda S.
Mission, TX
Love this color, its one my favorite ones from the many there are. and its cheaper too
Kelsey S.
I just picked this up for a blog post about this springs "blue eyes" look and I was so blown away! My reaction was literally, "Wow". I had no idea these eye shadows were so pigmented! It's like I dipped my finger in paint. I don't really know what the 'lustre matte' finish means but I guess it's like a micro glitter? It does look very matte on my finger but there's definitely small glitter on the shadow in package.
Nastasha B.
Clifford Twp, PA
How long is the wear? Does it run if you sweat? Does it clump on the eye lid?