SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Red Wine uploaded by Kelli M.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this color to darken the crease up on a smokey eye. The color blends pretty well, the pigment is nice. I wouldn't say it's as nice as urban decay eye shadows. I just personally like my eye shadows to have a bit more of a creamy formula, because they tend to blend just a bit better in my opinion. But it's not super powdery either, like you find in a lot of drugstore eyeshadows, which can cause lack of pigmentation. Overall, a good eyeshadow to have in your collection.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Akron, OH
The Sephora collection single eyeshadows are fairly decent. This color is beautiful for hazel greenish eyes. It is a little chalky but along as you're careful when placing it, you won't get a ton of fallout. I would recommend these eyeshadows for people who want to try out slightly more expensive options.
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Mesquite, TX
Vigor boggle ggogkgkg got go kg off Khufu gal g Khufu kg kg kg kg knight kg go LG kg kg kg kg K g K OK kg kg kg kg kg LVN g of LG for fife of o fkgkv Khufu kg KFC VP go go VP go kg kg kg g JK go go g legislation officer light kg glad dock vgi invite Kafka K give kifigifi kg go logo Gogol go-go logo gogkg
Camara T.
Camara T.
Madison, AL
The eyeshadow is great quality. But the specific color I chose was not flattering for my skin tone. You can't sample these eyeshadows in the store so I ended up having to buy it but luckily they do returns.
Rabecca G.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
Ok so I'm all about lips this season; however, I love this eyeshadow. I have blue eyes so it makes them pop with prettiness! It also stays on all day.
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Cranston, RI
This is a very nice color that you can either use for a casual day or a night out. it was easy to apply, went on smoothly and was easy to blend.
Aja V.
Aja V.
I love this eyeshadow its subtle and always helps get the look I'm going for across. its great for a simple smokey eye.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Salinas, CA
This is a really rich pigment. I love it as a base to darker pigments. It is long lasting as well!
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
This colour is beautiful and I even got it on sale for like 2$!!! Amazingly pigmented, the Sephora eyeshadows deserves more hype! Can't wait to grab some more + you can pop them all in a z palette with no hassle 👍🏾
Jayme C.
Jayme C.
This colour is amazing for blue/green eyes!! I love this colour so much and I would definitely use it everyday if given the option to wear makeup everyday