SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Red Carpet uploaded by Lauryn R.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Milagros G.
Milagros G.
8260 NW 14th St EPS# U-10167 Miami, Fl 33191-1501
Sephora EyeShadow have always been very good size, the colors are beauty, is easy to use and the price is good, in addition to that majorities can find in the malls where they sell cosmetics. I recommend it! It was a first time that i used and i 'll buy again..
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
The Sephora collection has a great collection. With this eyeshadow being one of them I can use it both as a blush and eyeshadow so I found it very versatile. It's a little bit pricey ( why I'm giving 3 stars ) but I recommend
Julie J.
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
If you want to go for a punk, red eyed look, this eyeshadow is perfect. It is relatively inexpensive and has decent pigmentation.
Silvia r.
Silvia r.
Framingham, MA
Beautiful color ,it goes on so easily ,ghe color super pretty and pigment.i use it for my crest and sometimes I used for blush
Lilian S.
Lilian S.
Harlingen
Ooohhh these eyeshadow is amazing color
I love it, I buy it un sephora
I Used these eyeshadow each timé when use these color
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Calexico, CA
Love this color can use as a lid color or transition Color pigmented and affordable and love the color selection
Ven A.
Ven A.
Glendale, NY
Love this blush on..high pigmented..easy to blend..the color payoff is amazing..So pretty with red lips
Lauryn R.
Lauryn R.
Canonsburg, PA
This eyeshadow is extremely pigmented and the colors are so pretty. They are so many different colors and they're all very pigmented and beautiful. I really recommend these eyeshadows and I even use some for highlighters.
Monse F.
Monse F.
I am dark tornadoes like a dark pink to wear so it Blends in with my skin and give me more texture get it solved a lot of people have recommended to me so I recommend to everybody and have never used it before it is smooth it is perfect for anybody that is dark or light so bright color on their face
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Bullhead City , AZ
This is a great product for a great price. This retails for eight dollars and it will last you a long time. It is a great red that will work wet or dry. If you are looking for a single red at a nice price you definitely should pick this up.