SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Portfolio uploaded by dani g.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Portfolio uploaded by Marie L.

BY SEPHORA

A set of 80 stunning, high-pigment shadows in an extraordinary range of shades, with matte, shimmer, glitter, and mirror finishes. From hushed neutrals to dashing darks and glittery brights, keep every color at your side with this expansive portfolio of 80 fantastic eyeshadows. This portfolio of Colorful Eyeshadows comes in a striking range of colors and finishes that complement day and evening looks, from perfect mattes to pearlized shimmers, glitters, and a glossy mirror glow. The unique formula contains the Color Eye Last complex, ensuring comfortable wear for up to 10 gorgeous hours and the micronized pigments promise an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This set contains: - 80 x 0.07 oz eyeshadows - Portfolio with full-size mirror It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Super vibrant colors and you have a wide range of options which is terrific cause you'll never run out of styles and options to for your eyes! I've left a good amount of the colors untouched though. The colors are super pigmented and very easy to work with. A little goes a long way with the product! Would definitely recommend if you want to diversify your collection of shadows.
Karen C.
Seattle, WA
My portfolio was my first experience with Sephora eye shadows. I am not impressed and will never purchase their brand of shadows again. They don't stick, are too translucent, and do not last. The pigment content seems to be weak and overall is barely worth putting on unless your putting it on top of other shadows that provide a base. Glitters also contain too large of glitter particles which are heavy and end up all over the face.
Kamryn J.
Wilbraham, MA
If you love to switch up your make up and play with colors this eyeshadow portfolio is awesome because it gives you a little of each color you are looking for! If you are going to use this product I would recommend looking up different way to play with the colors
Valeria L.
This is a really good product. The eyeshadows are really pigmented and long lasting. I noticed that the color in my eyes is actually the same portfolio's color. I didn't even need to use a primer.
Brooke W.
New Orleans, LA
I recommend this to every makeup diva! It contains just about every color imaginable and is very inexpensive considering how many colors you get!
Ana Cristina A.
MIAMI
I like Sephora shadows are a little more accessible than other brands, good quality, I love, I have a kit of 20 shadows and only cost me 25 $
Madison C.
There is a lot of color options in this pallet yes... but I don't think I got enough color pay off on these. And it appeared chalky on me
Victoria S.
Stanford , CA
I have this and I switch to use it for more bold colors. Usually I use the Naked3 pallet, but this works well for bold pops of color.
gloria c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette the colors are so cute but it is pretty pricey. it easy to put on and it only last a good amount of time.
Vanity S.
Florida
I’ve enjoyed this pallet and the range of colors. The pigment has been great and long lasting with each color I’ve tried.
Melissa P.
Perris
Is this product worth it? Are the eyshadows pigmented enough?