Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#492 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (25)
elizabeth a.
elizabeth a.
el paso, Texas

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Photo Filter Palette Sunbleached It has a quality and pigmentation
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX

I love this eye shadow palette by Sephora. Perfect for my everyday wear for work.
Mollie W.
Mollie W.

Sephora is the best place to get eye shadows that last all day without primer!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA

This is one of those eyeshadow palettes that you could use every single day this is a pallet that I'm definitely gonna be using before I go to work and I know that it's going to be something that's going to be amazing great colors and it's super cute and I can't wait to use this is going to be my go to pallet for work.
Mary H.
Mary H.
West Union, OH

I have this in Vintage Filter and I could not be happier! It has everything you need! A base color, transition shade, smokies, shimmers, mattes. I reach for it almost every single day! The colors are so pigmented and it was one of the cheapest palettes at Sephora! It's portable and has a huge mirror in it. If I ever run out of this, I will definitely buy it again!
Emmy C.
Emmy C.

Man, this palette has such gorgeous shades and packaging. That's why I wanted so so bad to love it but I just couldn't! The shadows are lovely, but they are so dry and chalky. I tried them over and over again in the hopes of braking them in but it never happened. I love the mirror though and continue to use it
Delaney W.
Delaney W.

I love this palette I have the sun beamed one the pigmentation I good but some of the colours are very similar the colour tbt is the only Color that I have found that works for my. Brows bc my brows a very cool Towned
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA

I loved the colors, and the packaging. Was so excited to try it out.. Wasn't very pigmented as I thought it would be. Looks best with a primer. It was not expensive.
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL

I have the Sephora vintage eyeshadow palette and The pallet itself is a cute palette The colours in the palate look pretty but there aren't as pigmented as I had hoped however they do have really pretty colours.
Hadee A.
Hadee A.
Mississauga, Ontario

The shades in this palette are pretty, different looks can be made from it. However, I felt like this palette was not really pigmented that well. For some shades I had to pile product on a few times to achieve a desirable look. It'll just look way to blended or smudged if enough product is not applied. And compared to palettes such as the chocolate bar I was not to impressed with this one, because I normally like sephora brand products as well. I wouldn't buy it again, and wished I had spent a bit more money and got a better palette.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL

How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Can you still get this ?

Join Now