Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#425 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (28)
Abby N.
Abby N.
Oct. 28, 2015, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
This palette OMG ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ it's so gorgeous, the color payoff is incredible and I love love love the pigmentation. Must have!
carlie m.
carlie m.
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
Great neutral colors. blends very well. I love the big base colors. I do wish they put some mattes into the bunch.
Mary
Mary
Dublin, OH
Oct. 27, 2015, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
I just got this. and its amazing I love it. the colors stay on for a long time and the color are amazing โ™กโ™ฅโ™ก
elizabeth a.
elizabeth a.
el paso, Texas
Nov. 3, 2015, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Photo Filter Palette Sunbleached It has a quality and pigmentation
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Derry, NH
Dec. 10, 2015, 10:18 a.m.
Review for: Overcast
Nice color options. It is a good palette for everyday. Basic choices, but still quality product.
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
I love this eye shadow palette by Sephora. Perfect for my everyday wear for work.
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
Sephora is the best place to get eye shadows that last all day without primer!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA
I loved the colors, and the packaging. Was so excited to try it out.. Wasn't very pigmented as I thought it would be. Looks best with a primer. It was not expensive.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
This is one of those eyeshadow palettes that you could use every single day this is a pallet that I'm definitely gonna be using before I go to work and I know that it's going to be something that's going to be amazing great colors and it's super cute and I can't wait to use this is going to be my go to pallet for work.
Mary H.
Mary H.
West Union, OH
I have this in Vintage Filter and I could not be happier! It has everything you need! A base color, transition shade, smokies, shimmers, mattes. I reach for it almost every single day! The colors are so pigmented and it was one of the cheapest palettes at Sephora! It's portable and has a huge mirror in it. If I ever run out of this, I will definitely buy it again!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks ๐Ÿ˜š
Can you still get this ?