BY SEPHORA

A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Vintage
Love Sephora's eyeshadow! It's long lasting and has minimal cast off, so you don't get any on your face. It blends easily and is perfect for my eye shape, as I have an interesting eye shape and color that doesn't work with all palettes. Recommended!
Vineeta S.
Stony Point, NY
Review for: Sunbleached
This palette is perfect for an everyday look and I always make sure to pack this when traveling. it has a sleek design and includes both warm tones and cool tones and very pigmented. I recommend used a damp applicator for the beat color payoff.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Sunbleached
I love this! I am more of a nude tone girl and these are great. Looks beautiful at the end of the day. I do use a face and eye primer. Not a fan of the Sephora brushes I bought but the palette is wonderful!
Miranda G.
Review for: Sunbleached
I love this little palette. The shadows are smooth and pigmented, though not as nice as some luxe brands which is why it doesn't merit 5 stars. However I think it's excellent for the price, and this is a great "all-purpose" palette.
Mai X.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Sunbleached
Got this for as a Christmas gift. So in love with it. I usually just use 3 colors foe a simple eye look. Most times I use Secret boudoir, #tbt, and Swan song. Love this pallet, I use it almost everyday.
Erin R.
Review for: Sunbleached
I like this palette a lot and it's great for daytime wear. It lasts all day long too. I will say that the colors aren't as vibrant as I'd like them to be.
brittany f.
Review for: Sunbleached
Beautiful palette! a little pricey for the amount of eye shadows but they are stunning if you are going for the nude look!
Liliana C.
Houston, Tx
Review for: Vintage
My first palette and the best one so far i could do so much with them colors natural and smoke up eye i will buy it again
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Overcast
I would love to try this pallet I recently bout the wounder palette and love the colors I definitely want to try this
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
Review for: Sunbleached
This palette is so beautiful. The colors are very pigmented and last all day. Goes on so smooth and easy. However, it's a little expensive.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Is this still available?
Ashley G.
Do you think the Sunbleached Filter palette can be used to create a flattering eye look on its own?