Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#492 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (25)
Candida M.
Candida M.
Jacksonville, FL

This was given to me as a gift and I just love it. The colors are great and long lasting.
Marlena S.

In my opinion, the quality of the shadows in this palette is powdery, chalky, lack pigmentation and not true to color at all. When swatched on the skin, the shadows look completely different from how they look in the palette. With the exception of the extremely dark shades. Most of the shades in the Sunbleached palette are so washed out that they really don't produce any sort of "look" or effect in either wet or dry application. Overall, I would say you could skip these palettes because chances are if you're the average makeup junkie, you already have some combination of these shades in your collection. I returned mine.
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY

I think that this palette is pretty good. I personally think many people skip over the Sephora palettes and opt for the other brands, simply because it is an inhouse brand. I love this palette. The colors are beautiful and the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented, specifically the more metallic ones. They are a bit powdery. But, the packaging is very cute and overall I do love the palette.
Marlena S.

As with the Sunbleached palette, Overcast is also powdery, chalky, lack pigmentation and not true to color at all. However, you have slightly more possibilities with this palette as the variety of shades allow you to create different looks. You really have to work the product to build up pigment so at the end of the day I still don't think it's worth it.
Vineeta S.
Vineeta S.
Stony Point, NY

This palette is perfect for an everyday look and I always make sure to pack this when traveling. it has a sleek design and includes both warm tones and cool tones and very pigmented. I recommend used a damp applicator for the beat color payoff.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.

I love this little palette. The shadows are smooth and pigmented, though not as nice as some luxe brands which is why it doesn't merit 5 stars. However I think it's excellent for the price, and this is a great "all-purpose" palette.
silvia j.
silvia j.
Louisville, KY

I've had such a hard time looking for good matte eye shadow colors. I came across this colorful eye shadow palette and its the best !
Abby N.
Abby N.

This palette OMG ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ it's so gorgeous, the color payoff is incredible and I love love love the pigmentation. Must have!
carlie m.
carlie m.

Great neutral colors. blends very well. I love the big base colors. I do wish they put some mattes into the bunch.
Mary
Mary
Dublin, OH

I just got this. and its amazing I love it. the colors stay on for a long time and the color are amazing โ™กโ™ฅโ™ก
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL

How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks ๐Ÿ˜š
Can you still get this ?

Join Now