3 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. see more...

• Can you still get this ? 3 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?4 Answers
  • How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks ūüėö4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Sunbleached
I love this! I am more of a nude tone girl and these are great. Looks beautiful at the end of the day. I do use a face and eye primer. Not a fan of the Sephora brushes I bought but the palette is wonderful!
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I highly recommend sephora vintage filter pallet. It has amazing colors and applies very well. I love it. Its one of my favorite pallets.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Review for: Sunbleached
I love this little palette. The shadows are smooth and pigmented, though not as nice as some luxe brands which is why it doesn't merit 5 stars. However I think it's excellent for the price, and this is a great "all-purpose" palette.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Ontario ,ca
Review for: Sunbleached, Other
I love this palet I really need to get a new one I absolutely love it I recommend it to everyone who loves fall vibes
Mai X.
Mai X.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Sunbleached
Got this for as a Christmas gift. So in love with it. I usually just use 3 colors foe a simple eye look. Most times I use Secret boudoir, #tbt, and Swan song. Love this pallet, I use it almost everyday.
Lissette L.
Lissette L.
Laredo, TX
Awsome product, great payoff, very pigmented, easy to blend, do no flakeoff, overall great product. 100% recommend
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Sephora is a great brand. ‚̧ԳŹ Highly recommended. Decent quality. They all blend well together. You'd like it
sarah a.
sarah a.
6ttt the same time as well as the 66666666666 the same time as well as the first time in the morning and I will be in
Erin R.
Erin R.
Review for: Sunbleached
I like this palette a lot and it's great for daytime wear. It lasts all day long too. I will say that the colors aren't as vibrant as I'd like them to be.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Review for: Sunbleached
Beautiful palette! a little pricey for the amount of eye shadows but they are stunning if you are going for the nude look!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks ūüėö
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Catarina A.
Catarina A.
Porto
I wasn't sure about this pallet in the begining, but then I saw all the reviews and I definetly need to get one soon, thank you
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Do you think the Sunbleached Filter palette can be used to create a flattering eye look on its own?