BY SEPHORA

A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shannon d.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: Sunbleached
I have really been enjoying this palette. I have been using it for about 4 months now and it think it is a really good product. The price is great and the shadows are so easy to blend and apply. The only thing I would change is a wish there was at least 1 more shade that was matte that would work to define the crease. But I think you can make some really pretty looks that will work for most skin tones. Also the packaging is really pretty.
Yilian V.
Review for: Sunbleached
I'm so sad about this palette. The colors look so beautiful that I thought they would look just as beautiful on the lids. Most of the shades are so sheer once they are applied, and the more I try to make they visible the more quick back I got. I just which they would have made the shadows more pigmented because the colors really are beautiful but you just can't tell.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
, SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Photo Filter Palette the filters palettes are good, colors are great , pigment is good could be better but for the price you can't beat it. Easy to blend. No smell. Stays on all day. If you looking for a good quality palette but don't hv alot of cash to spend this is for you.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
Review for: Overcast
I recently purchased this eyeshadow palette from Sephora and was instantly sold on the beautiful packaging and the awesome colors. I really enjoy the mix of matte and shimmery shadows and the colors are great for a neutral or dramatic eye look. I haven't had any problems with the shadow disappearing from my lid throughout the day and it feels great! I would repurchase.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Sunbleached
I think that this palette is pretty good. I personally think many people skip over the Sephora palettes and opt for the other brands, simply because it is an inhouse brand. I love this palette. The colors are beautiful and the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented, specifically the more metallic ones. They are a bit powdery. But, the packaging is very cute and overall I do love the palette.
Audrey O.
Review for: Sunbleached
I love this eyeshadow palette! It has such nice colors and the pigment is awesome! I can't get over how well it goes with all eyes colors! Also, the packaging is so beautiful! But, the only problem I have with this product is the fall out. If you don't mind that, then this is the palette for you!
Marlena S.
Review for: Overcast
As with the Sunbleached palette, Overcast is also powdery, chalky, lack pigmentation and not true to color at all. However, you have slightly more possibilities with this palette as the variety of shades allow you to create different looks. You really have to work the product to build up pigment so at the end of the day I still don't think it's worth it.
Sam P.
Honestly I didn't try this product before I ended up selling it. I got it as a gift and I read reviews about how the pigmentation was chalky and how it doesn't last long etc.. I would recommend any other drugstore eyeshadow. This isn't worth the money. I swatched some colors and it just looked really chalky and barely even shown up. Highly do NOT suggest.
Melissa D.
This is my first Sephora brand purchase that j made and it is absolutely stunning!!! Very neutral colors that blend so well together!! This last all day long and doesn't move off my eyes!! Will repurchase if they still sell it!!!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Overcast
I feel in love with the packaging, theme, and colours of this and had to have it after looking up swatches online. 1st:If you are anything other than super pale, or very dark, these will not show up (on dark they will be super light and ganguro esque?). I am super pale and love the subtle no makeup dimension look it gives with a satiny finish...I'm wearing makeup...but barely...also love how warm it is and the brown shade makes it more versatile. 2nd: they are chalky...lots gets turned up and I'm sure on darker skin tones it would look ashy. With the orangey shades in particular I get a lot of fallout but it is easily brushed away 3rd: bc of how chalky they are, there are already large dents in mine, so it is not a palette that won't show use 4th: these are not crazy pigmented, although the bottom right highlight I think is quite good, and the brown is solid. So you will use more or need a base to help.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Lacee L.
gonzales, LA
Is this still available?
Ashley G.
Do you think the Sunbleached Filter palette can be used to create a flattering eye look on its own?