Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#381 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (28)
Iris L.
Iris L.
Middle Village, NY
March 4, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: Overcast
Everybody needs a nude pallet. good for every day where such as school if you want to be natural
Enayz S.
Enayz S.
Dover, FL
Jan. 28, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Overcast
Me gusta mucho mjuy buena esqe me encanta eeeelll maquuiiilllageee toodooo lo que sea me gusta
Candida M.
Candida M.
Jacksonville, FL
June 2, 2016, 6:27 a.m.
Review for: Vintage
This was given to me as a gift and I just love it. The colors are great and long lasting.
Oct. 1, 2015, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
In my opinion, the quality of the shadows in this palette is powdery, chalky, lack pigmentation and not true to color at all. When swatched on the skin, the shadows look completely different from how they look in the palette. With the exception of the extremely dark shades. Most of the shades in the Sunbleached palette are so washed out that they really don't produce any sort of "look" or effect in either wet or dry application. Overall, I would say you could skip these palettes because chances are if you're the average makeup junkie, you already have some combination of these shades in your collection. I returned mine.
Shannon d.
Shannon d.
PARKERSBURG, WV
June 22, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
I have really been enjoying this palette. I have been using it for about 4 months now and it think it is a really good product. The price is great and the shadows are so easy to blend and apply. The only thing I would change is a wish there was at least 1 more shade that was matte that would work to define the crease. But I think you can make some really pretty looks that will work for most skin tones. Also the packaging is really pretty.
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Oct. 18, 2015, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
I think that this palette is pretty good. I personally think many people skip over the Sephora palettes and opt for the other brands, simply because it is an inhouse brand. I love this palette. The colors are beautiful and the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented, specifically the more metallic ones. They are a bit powdery. But, the packaging is very cute and overall I do love the palette.
Viana P.
Viana P.
The shadows swatch well, but have no pigmentation when on the eyes. The shadows blend into nothing with a brush, so use fingers for the best pigmentation. No lasting power with these shadows. The sunfilter palette has too many light shadows that look exactly the same when applied. like nothing.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Honestly I didn't try this product before I ended up selling it. I got it as a gift and I read reviews about how the pigmentation was chalky and how it doesn't last long etc.. I would recommend any other drugstore eyeshadow. This isn't worth the money. I swatched some colors and it just looked really chalky and barely even shown up. Highly do NOT suggest.
Oct. 1, 2015, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: Overcast
As with the Sunbleached palette, Overcast is also powdery, chalky, lack pigmentation and not true to color at all. However, you have slightly more possibilities with this palette as the variety of shades allow you to create different looks. You really have to work the product to build up pigment so at the end of the day I still don't think it's worth it.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Dec. 16, 2015, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: Overcast
I feel in love with the packaging, theme, and colours of this and had to have it after looking up swatches online. 1st:If you are anything other than super pale, or very dark, these will not show up (on dark they will be super light and ganguro esque?). I am super pale and love the subtle no makeup dimension look it gives with a satiny finish...I'm wearing makeup...but barely...also love how warm it is and the brown shade makes it more versatile. 2nd: they are chalky...lots gets turned up and I'm sure on darker skin tones it would look ashy. With the orangey shades in particular I get a lot of fallout but it is easily brushed away 3rd: bc of how chalky they are, there are already large dents in mine, so it is not a palette that won't show use 4th: these are not crazy pigmented, although the bottom right highlight I think is quite good, and the brown is solid. So you will use more or need a base to help.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Can you still get this ?