3 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. see more...

• Can you still get this ? 3 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?4 Answers
  • How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sam P.
Sam P.
Honestly I didn't try this product before I ended up selling it. I got it as a gift and I read reviews about how the pigmentation was chalky and how it doesn't last long etc.. I would recommend any other drugstore eyeshadow. This isn't worth the money. I swatched some colors and it just looked really chalky and barely even shown up. Highly do NOT suggest.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Review for: Overcast
As with the Sunbleached palette, Overcast is also powdery, chalky, lack pigmentation and not true to color at all. However, you have slightly more possibilities with this palette as the variety of shades allow you to create different looks. You really have to work the product to build up pigment so at the end of the day I still don't think it's worth it.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
, SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Photo Filter Palette the filters palettes are good, colors are great , pigment is good could be better but for the price you can't beat it. Easy to blend. No smell. Stays on all day. If you looking for a good quality palette but don't hv alot of cash to spend this is for you.
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Review for: Sunbleached
I love this eyeshadow palette! It has such nice colors and the pigment is awesome! I can't get over how well it goes with all eyes colors! Also, the packaging is so beautiful! But, the only problem I have with this product is the fall out. If you don't mind that, then this is the palette for you!
RobinandBrandi M.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Giving it 4 stars because it was on sale when I bought it and the price was good. The colors really are decent. I'm more a bright color girl so I will rarely use this one but I do like collecting so just another add to my collection
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Overcast
I feel in love with the packaging, theme, and colours of this and had to have it after looking up swatches online. 1st:If you are anything other than super pale, or very dark, these will not show up (on dark they will be super light and ganguro esque?). I am super pale and love the subtle no makeup dimension look it gives with a satiny finish...I'm wearing makeup...but barely...also love how warm it is and the brown shade makes it more versatile. 2nd: they are chalky...lots gets turned up and I'm sure on darker skin tones it would look ashy. With the orangey shades in particular I get a lot of fallout but it is easily brushed away 3rd: bc of how chalky they are, there are already large dents in mine, so it is not a palette that won't show use 4th: these are not crazy pigmented, although the bottom right highlight I think is quite good, and the brown is solid. So you will use more or need a base to help.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This is my first Sephora brand purchase that j made and it is absolutely stunning!!! Very neutral colors that blend so well together!! This last all day long and doesn't move off my eyes!! Will repurchase if they still sell it!!!
Vineeta S.
Vineeta S.
Stony Point, NY
Review for: Sunbleached
This palette is perfect for an everyday look and I always make sure to pack this when traveling. it has a sleek design and includes both warm tones and cool tones and very pigmented. I recommend used a damp applicator for the beat color payoff.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Sunbleached
I love this! I am more of a nude tone girl and these are great. Looks beautiful at the end of the day. I do use a face and eye primer. Not a fan of the Sephora brushes I bought but the palette is wonderful!
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I highly recommend sephora vintage filter pallet. It has amazing colors and applies very well. I love it. Its one of my favorite pallets.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Catarina A.
Catarina A.
Porto
I wasn't sure about this pallet in the begining, but then I saw all the reviews and I definetly need to get one soon, thank you
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Do you think the Sunbleached Filter palette can be used to create a flattering eye look on its own?