Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#513 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (13)
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Houston, Tx

My first palette and the best one so far i could do so much with them colors natural and smoke up eye i will buy it again
Selina S.
Selina S.

I really sephoras eye shadow pallets. They have nice colours andvyiu can't beat the cost savings by buying by the pallet.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

I'm loving this Sephora palette. It's just as good as the high quality makeup brands, but only the fraction of the cost!
Abby N.
Abby N.

This palette OMG ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ it's so gorgeous, the color payoff is incredible and I love love love the pigmentation. Must have!
carlie m.
carlie m.

Great neutral colors. blends very well. I love the big base colors. I do wish they put some mattes into the bunch.
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL

I would love to try this pallet I recently bout the wounder palette and love the colors I definitely want to try this
Mary
Mary
Dublin, OH

I just got this. and its amazing I love it. the colors stay on for a long time and the color are amazing โ™กโ™ฅโ™ก
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

I really like this palette. Its natural and subtle and great for a first timer when it comes to eyeshadow.
Marrissa T.
Marrissa T.
Grove, OK

I like the product, but it isn't my favorite. I shop at Sephora to get higher end products to be honest.
elizabeth a.
elizabeth a.
el paso, Texas

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Photo Filter Palette Sunbleached It has a quality and pigmentation
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL

How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks ๐Ÿ˜š
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?

Join Now