Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#433 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (22)
Mai X.
Mai X.
Sacramento, CA

Got this for as a Christmas gift. So in love with it. I usually just use 3 colors foe a simple eye look. Most times I use Secret boudoir, #tbt, and Swan song. Love this pallet, I use it almost everyday.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD

I bought this is in the Sunbleached filter, because I really loved the colors. However, the shades in the palette do not contain a lot of pigmentation. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Richalie V.
Richalie V.

Diverse color palate. The eyeshadow has no scent and goes on rather smoothly. The colors are vibrant once applied and have great lasting power. One application lasted my entire workday.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

Very pretty palette , colors arent of my test very much but they are beautiful and have a very pretty highlight shade and beautiful transition colors that blend beautifully.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.

I purchased this for my mom as a mothers day present and it is so amazing I went back out and got it for myself! It's so long lasting and its a great price!
Erin R.
Erin R.

I like this palette a lot and it's great for daytime wear. It lasts all day long too. I will say that the colors aren't as vibrant as I'd like them to be.
alyssa m.
alyssa m.

i have this in sunbleached and i do like it some shades are just more pigmented than others. there is also some fallout but overall it's a nice palette
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

I just recently purchased this product from Sephora online and let me say I absolutely love the colors. They are subtle and muted but so beautiful.
Ainhoa p.
Ainhoa p.
Pamplona Spain

I really love the sephora brand and I think that this palette is really good cuality, I agree it's a bit chalky and pawdery but nothing too crazy.
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

I like the packaging i think its so pretty šŸ’œ but the eyeshadows not all of them i like because they are not as much as pigmented as they look šŸ˜’
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL

How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks šŸ˜š

Join Now