BY SEPHORA

A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Victoria R.
Very pretty palette , colors arent of my test very much but they are beautiful and have a very pretty highlight shade and beautiful transition colors that blend beautifully.
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
I don't like any palette from this collection.
They colors are very pretty to look at, but they don't stay on and they seem kind of chalky. Packaging is absolutely beautiful.
I am doing a 30 day makeup challenge on instagram to help promote my youtube channel. I have had all 3 from this collection. 3 times I was disappointed. If you would like to see the results, look up zumaimadino on instagram. The color just wasn't there. I put SEVERAL layers on which was disappointing. I knew searching these that there was going to be trouble.
Mikayla H.
Mequon
Review for: Vintage
Some fallout, idk about the price, it was a gift, the colors are nice, certain brushes work better with it, the goldish color is kinda hard to work with, I like the palette tho.
Melissa C.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Overcast
I've always bought makeup at a department or drug store. I thought I understood the term "You get what you pay for" and bought name brand products that you always see on commercials. Holy Smokes, I wish someone would have introduced me to high end products YEARS ago. As for Sephora and this product in particular, it is really holding its own. The shadow lasts forever because you need so little at a time and the colors are brilliant! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. I definitely will buy more Sephora shadows.
Emmy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Man, this palette has such gorgeous shades and packaging. That's why I wanted so so bad to love it but I just couldn't! The shadows are lovely, but they are so dry and chalky. I tried them over and over again in the hopes of braking them in but it never happened. I love the mirror though and continue to use it
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA
I loved the colors, and the packaging. Was so excited to try it out.. Wasn't very pigmented as I thought it would be. Looks best with a primer. It was not expensive.
Avery B.
This palette isn't pigmented at all. The cost was 23$ if anyone wanted to know. It's is soo easy to blend and apply. But as soon and I blend the pigment dissapears. It dosent last long either, but I absolutely love all the colors, I just wish it had a bit more pigment
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Vintage
Love Sephora's eyeshadow! It's long lasting and has minimal cast off, so you don't get any on your face. It blends easily and is perfect for my eye shape, as I have an interesting eye shape and color that doesn't work with all palettes. Recommended!
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Sunbleached
Let me just say the colors and packaging of this palette are incredible. The problem is none of them are pigmented. I worked so hard with Mac fix plus to get these to work and I can't do it. Really sad they didn't work out, as is an issue I have with most Sephora shadows
Bree J.
Solvang, CA
Review for: Vintage
Can't say enough good things about this product! I love all of the colors in the palette and they are so pigmented! the colors last all day even without the use of a primer! would highly recommend this product because it is one you can use on a daily basis!
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Lacee L.