3 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. see more...

• Can you still get this ? 3 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?4 Answers
  • How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Destaney A.
Destaney A.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Vintage
I love these eyeshadows they don't fall or fade theres various amount to choose from and long lastings
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Vintage
This palette is perfect for fall time or summer time! The colors are super pigmented and just right
Iris L.
Iris L.
Middle Village, NY
Review for: Overcast
Everybody needs a nude pallet. good for every day where such as school if you want to be natural
Candida M.
Candida M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Vintage
This was given to me as a gift and I just love it. The colors are great and long lasting.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Review for: Sunbleached
In my opinion, the quality of the shadows in this palette is powdery, chalky, lack pigmentation and not true to color at all. When swatched on the skin, the shadows look completely different from how they look in the palette. With the exception of the extremely dark shades. Most of the shades in the Sunbleached palette are so washed out that they really don't produce any sort of "look" or effect in either wet or dry application. Overall, I would say you could skip these palettes because chances are if you're the average makeup junkie, you already have some combination of these shades in your collection. I returned mine.
Shannon d.
Shannon d.
PARKERSBURG, WV
Review for: Sunbleached
I have really been enjoying this palette. I have been using it for about 4 months now and it think it is a really good product. The price is great and the shadows are so easy to blend and apply. The only thing I would change is a wish there was at least 1 more shade that was matte that would work to define the crease. But I think you can make some really pretty looks that will work for most skin tones. Also the packaging is really pretty.
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Sunbleached
I think that this palette is pretty good. I personally think many people skip over the Sephora palettes and opt for the other brands, simply because it is an inhouse brand. I love this palette. The colors are beautiful and the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented, specifically the more metallic ones. They are a bit powdery. But, the packaging is very cute and overall I do love the palette.
Yilian V.
Yilian V.
Review for: Sunbleached
I'm so sad about this palette. The colors look so beautiful that I thought they would look just as beautiful on the lids. Most of the shades are so sheer once they are applied, and the more I try to make they visible the more quick back I got. I just which they would have made the shadows more pigmented because the colors really are beautiful but you just can't tell.
Viana P.
Viana P.
The shadows swatch well, but have no pigmentation when on the eyes. The shadows blend into nothing with a brush, so use fingers for the best pigmentation. No lasting power with these shadows. The sunfilter palette has too many light shadows that look exactly the same when applied. like nothing.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
Review for: Overcast
I recently purchased this eyeshadow palette from Sephora and was instantly sold on the beautiful packaging and the awesome colors. I really enjoy the mix of matte and shimmery shadows and the colors are great for a neutral or dramatic eye look. I haven't had any problems with the shadow disappearing from my lid throughout the day and it feels great! I would repurchase.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Can you still get this ?
Catarina A.
Catarina A.
Porto
I wasn't sure about this pallet in the begining, but then I saw all the reviews and I definetly need to get one soon, thank you
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Do you think the Sunbleached Filter palette can be used to create a flattering eye look on its own?