Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#481 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (17)
Delaney W.
Delaney W.

I love this palette I have the sun beamed one the pigmentation I good but some of the colours are very similar the colour tbt is the only Color that I have found that works for my. Brows bc my brows a very cool Towned
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I have the Sephora vintage eyeshadow palette and The pallet itself is a cute palette The colours in the palate look pretty but there aren't as pigmented as I had hoped however they do have really pretty colours.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I love this! I am more of a nude tone girl and these are great. Looks beautiful at the end of the day. I do use a face and eye primer. Not a fan of the Sephora brushes I bought but the palette is wonderful!
Mai X.
Mai X.
Sacramento, CA

Got this for as a Christmas gift. So in love with it. I usually just use 3 colors foe a simple eye look. Most times I use Secret boudoir, #tbt, and Swan song. Love this pallet, I use it almost everyday.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD

I bought this is in the Sunbleached filter, because I really loved the colors. However, the shades in the palette do not contain a lot of pigmentation. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Richalie V.
Richalie V.

Diverse color palate. The eyeshadow has no scent and goes on rather smoothly. The colors are vibrant once applied and have great lasting power. One application lasted my entire workday.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA

I loved the colors, and the packaging. Was so excited to try it out.. Wasn't very pigmented as I thought it would be. Looks best with a primer. It was not expensive.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.

I purchased this for my mom as a mothers day present and it is so amazing I went back out and got it for myself! It's so long lasting and its a great price!
Erin R.
Erin R.

I like this palette a lot and it's great for daytime wear. It lasts all day long too. I will say that the colors aren't as vibrant as I'd like them to be.
alyssa m.
alyssa m.

i have this in sunbleached and i do like it some shades are just more pigmented than others. there is also some fallout but overall it's a nice palette
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL

How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks šŸ˜š

Join Now