Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#513 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (13)
Richalie V.
Richalie V.

Diverse color palate. The eyeshadow has no scent and goes on rather smoothly. The colors are vibrant once applied and have great lasting power. One application lasted my entire workday.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.

I purchased this for my mom as a mothers day present and it is so amazing I went back out and got it for myself! It's so long lasting and its a great price!
Erin R.
Erin R.

I like this palette a lot and it's great for daytime wear. It lasts all day long too. I will say that the colors aren't as vibrant as I'd like them to be.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN

I just recently purchased this product from Sephora online and let me say I absolutely love the colors. They are subtle and muted but so beautiful.
Ainhoa p.
Ainhoa p.
Pamplona Spain

I really love the sephora brand and I think that this palette is really good cuality, I agree it's a bit chalky and pawdery but nothing too crazy.
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Brighton, TN

This palette is so beautiful. The colors are very pigmented and last all day. Goes on so smooth and easy. However, it's a little expensive.
Nadia B.
Nadia B.

Absolutely love the colors in this palatte! I use mostly only golds and pinks for everyday wear, so I love all the options that this had.
silvia j.
silvia j.
Louisville, KY

I've had such a hard time looking for good matte eye shadow colors. I came across this colorful eye shadow palette and its the best !
Christine S.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA

I really like these eyeshadows. They are great for a natural soft look and easy to blend. The case they come in is really nice to.
brittany f.
brittany f.

Beautiful palette! a little pricey for the amount of eye shadows but they are stunning if you are going for the nude look!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL

How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks šŸ˜š
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?

Join Now