SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Photo Filter Palette uploaded by Jessica J.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Photo Filter Palette uploaded by Shannon d.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Photo Filter Palette uploaded by Viana P.See all 29 photos
3 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish. see more...

• Can you still get this ? Yes 2 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet? And is ...Honestly, I love that it's not... 4 Answers
  • How good is the payoff from the eyesh...The darker shades have some fa... 3 Answers
Photos (29)
Buy on Sephora
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I bought this is in the Sunbleached filter, because I really loved the colors. However, the shades in the palette do not contain a lot of pigmentation. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Richalie V.
Richalie V.
May 18, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Vintage
Diverse color palate. The eyeshadow has no scent and goes on rather smoothly. The colors are vibrant once applied and have great lasting power. One application lasted my entire workday.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Very pretty palette , colors arent of my test very much but they are beautiful and have a very pretty highlight shade and beautiful transition colors that blend beautifully.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
June 10, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: Vintage
I purchased this for my mom as a mothers day present and it is so amazing I went back out and got it for myself! It's so long lasting and its a great price!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
May 13, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Vintage
I just recently purchased this product from Sephora online and let me say I absolutely love the colors. They are subtle and muted but so beautiful.
Luisa L.
Luisa L.
I like the packaging i think its so pretty 💜 but the eyeshadows not all of them i like because they are not as much as pigmented as they look 😒
Maria K.
Maria K.
This pallet has some beautiful shades but a handful of them hardly have any pigmentation. I only grab this when I plan a soft, neutral look.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
July 24, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Sunbleached
I really like these eyeshadows. They are great for a natural soft look and easy to blend. The case they come in is really nice to.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Houston, Tx
April 13, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Vintage
My first palette and the best one so far i could do so much with them colors natural and smoke up eye i will buy it again
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
July 21, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Vintage
I'm loving this Sephora palette. It's just as good as the high quality makeup brands, but only the fraction of the cost!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL
How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Can you still get this ?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Do you think the Sunbleached Filter palette can be used to create a flattering eye look on its own?
Catarina A.
Catarina A.
Porto
I wasn't sure about this pallet in the begining, but then I saw all the reviews and I definetly need to get one soon, thank you