Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#513 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (13)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA

Let me just say the colors and packaging of this palette are incredible. The problem is none of them are pigmented. I worked so hard with Mac fix plus to get these to work and I can't do it. Really sad they didn't work out, as is an issue I have with most Sephora shadows
Avery B.
Avery B.

This palette isn't pigmented at all. The cost was 23$ if anyone wanted to know. It's is soo easy to blend and apply. But as soon and I blend the pigment dissapears. It dosent last long either, but I absolutely love all the colors, I just wish it had a bit more pigment
Bree J.
Bree J.
Solvang, CA

Can't say enough good things about this product! I love all of the colors in the palette and they are so pigmented! the colors last all day even without the use of a primer! would highly recommend this product because it is one you can use on a daily basis!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ

Love Sephora's eyeshadow! It's long lasting and has minimal cast off, so you don't get any on your face. It blends easily and is perfect for my eye shape, as I have an interesting eye shape and color that doesn't work with all palettes. Recommended!
Vineeta S.
Vineeta S.
Stony Point, NY

This palette is perfect for an everyday look and I always make sure to pack this when traveling. it has a sleek design and includes both warm tones and cool tones and very pigmented. I recommend used a damp applicator for the beat color payoff.
Rosalinda H.
Rosalinda H.
Weslaco, TX

I got this Sephora eye shadow palette as a gift for Christmas & I absolutely love it. I just love how pigmented the colors are and I can basically use them with anything in my closet. Really recommend this product it won't disappoint.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.

I love this little palette. The shadows are smooth and pigmented, though not as nice as some luxe brands which is why it doesn't merit 5 stars. However I think it's excellent for the price, and this is a great "all-purpose" palette.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I love this! I am more of a nude tone girl and these are great. Looks beautiful at the end of the day. I do use a face and eye primer. Not a fan of the Sephora brushes I bought but the palette is wonderful!
Mai X.
Mai X.
Sacramento, CA

Got this for as a Christmas gift. So in love with it. I usually just use 3 colors foe a simple eye look. Most times I use Secret boudoir, #tbt, and Swan song. Love this pallet, I use it almost everyday.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD

I bought this is in the Sunbleached filter, because I really loved the colors. However, the shades in the palette do not contain a lot of pigmentation. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL

How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks šŸ˜š
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?

Join Now