Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#492 in Eyeshadow
Choose a Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Makeup deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.
Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.
Get a Free Urban Decay Meltdown Spray Deluxe Sample with a $10 Flash Subscription.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.
Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.
Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Get a Free Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample with any $25 order.

14 days left

A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (25)
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I feel in love with the packaging, theme, and colours of this and had to have it after looking up swatches online. 1st:If you are anything other than super pale, or very dark, these will not show up (on dark they will be super light and ganguro esque?). I am super pale and love the subtle no makeup dimension look it gives with a satiny finish...I'm wearing makeup...but barely...also love how warm it is and the brown shade makes it more versatile. 2nd: they are chalky...lots gets turned up and I'm sure on darker skin tones it would look ashy. With the orangey shades in particular I get a lot of fallout but it is easily brushed away 3rd: bc of how chalky they are, there are already large dents in mine, so it is not a palette that won't show use 4th: these are not crazy pigmented, although the bottom right highlight I think is quite good, and the brown is solid. So you will use more or need a base to help.
Lynnsay B.
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN

I don't like any palette from this collection.
They colors are very pretty to look at, but they don't stay on and they seem kind of chalky. Packaging is absolutely beautiful.
I am doing a 30 day makeup challenge on instagram to help promote my youtube channel. I have had all 3 from this collection. 3 times I was disappointed. If you would like to see the results, look up zumaimadino on instagram. The color just wasn't there. I put SEVERAL layers on which was disappointing. I knew searching these that there was going to be trouble.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wichita, KS

I've always bought makeup at a department or drug store. I thought I understood the term "You get what you pay for" and bought name brand products that you always see on commercials. Holy Smokes, I wish someone would have introduced me to high end products YEARS ago. As for Sephora and this product in particular, it is really holding its own. The shadow lasts forever because you need so little at a time and the colors are brilliant! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. I definitely will buy more Sephora shadows.
Sam P.
Sam P.

Honestly I didn't try this product before I ended up selling it. I got it as a gift and I read reviews about how the pigmentation was chalky and how it doesn't last long etc.. I would recommend any other drugstore eyeshadow. This isn't worth the money. I swatched some colors and it just looked really chalky and barely even shown up. Highly do NOT suggest.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

I received this palette as a birthday gift from my friend and I use it everyday. It comes with great highly pigmented colors that are easy to bend. Theres a mixture of neutral, shimmers, and darker shades. There's a perfect highlight color and I use some of the darker colors to contour.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA

Let me just say the colors and packaging of this palette are incredible. The problem is none of them are pigmented. I worked so hard with Mac fix plus to get these to work and I can't do it. Really sad they didn't work out, as is an issue I have with most Sephora shadows
Avery B.
Avery B.

This palette isn't pigmented at all. The cost was 23$ if anyone wanted to know. It's is soo easy to blend and apply. But as soon and I blend the pigment dissapears. It dosent last long either, but I absolutely love all the colors, I just wish it had a bit more pigment
Bree J.
Bree J.
Solvang, CA

Can't say enough good things about this product! I love all of the colors in the palette and they are so pigmented! the colors last all day even without the use of a primer! would highly recommend this product because it is one you can use on a daily basis!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ

Love Sephora's eyeshadow! It's long lasting and has minimal cast off, so you don't get any on your face. It blends easily and is perfect for my eye shape, as I have an interesting eye shape and color that doesn't work with all palettes. Recommended!
Rosalinda H.
Rosalinda H.
Weslaco, TX

I got this Sephora eye shadow palette as a gift for Christmas & I absolutely love it. I just love how pigmented the colors are and I can basically use them with anything in my closet. Really recommend this product it won't disappoint.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL

How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Can you still get this ?