Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#513 in Eyeshadow
A palette featuring 10 wearable shades inspired by photo filtering effects. Photo editing software is a huge trend in social media for that picture-perfect, professionally lit look. These palettes were inspired by popular photo filters, putting a fun spin on the technological trend. The Overcast palette contains cool, breezy tones for more smoky looks, while the Sunbleached palette includes soft, light-filled shades. Each features brand-new hues, as well as a few bestselling colorful shades. The packaging showcases gorgeous artwork and each includes a large mirror. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Overcast Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Sandcastle, Flagstone, June Gloom, Getaway, Berlin Underground, Rocky, Black Lace, Cozy Sweater - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in #happydays, Smoke Signals Sunbleached Palette: - 8 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows in Walking in the Sand, Selfie, #tbt, Swell, Latergram, Whitewashed, Sandy Toes, Desert Rose - 2 x 0.075 oz Eye shadows in Swan Song, Secret Boudoir It is formulated Without: - Parabens Mix and match shades using one or both Filter Palettes (sold separately) for a sun inspired look or a smoldering smoky finish.
Photos (13)
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA

I feel in love with the packaging, theme, and colours of this and had to have it after looking up swatches online. 1st:If you are anything other than super pale, or very dark, these will not show up (on dark they will be super light and ganguro esque?). I am super pale and love the subtle no makeup dimension look it gives with a satiny finish...I'm wearing makeup...but barely...also love how warm it is and the brown shade makes it more versatile. 2nd: they are chalky...lots gets turned up and I'm sure on darker skin tones it would look ashy. With the orangey shades in particular I get a lot of fallout but it is easily brushed away 3rd: bc of how chalky they are, there are already large dents in mine, so it is not a palette that won't show use 4th: these are not crazy pigmented, although the bottom right highlight I think is quite good, and the brown is solid. So you will use more or need a base to help.
Marlena S.

In my opinion, the quality of the shadows in this palette is powdery, chalky, lack pigmentation and not true to color at all. When swatched on the skin, the shadows look completely different from how they look in the palette. With the exception of the extremely dark shades. Most of the shades in the Sunbleached palette are so washed out that they really don't produce any sort of "look" or effect in either wet or dry application. Overall, I would say you could skip these palettes because chances are if you're the average makeup junkie, you already have some combination of these shades in your collection. I returned mine.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

This palette is my first purchase of Sephora brand eye colour, and I've got to say, I'm really happy with my purchase. The colours are beautiful and would be complimentary on both cool and warm skin tones. The palette colours are very soft and neutral but have a surprising amount of colour payoff, even with the lighter shades. All of the shadow colours can work well for daytime looks but with darker shades and a huge mirror included, you won't need to carry around anything more than this palette in order to go from workplace to night out makeup. My only issue with this palette is that there was no brush included.
Lynnsay B.
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN

I don't like any palette from this collection.
They colors are very pretty to look at, but they don't stay on and they seem kind of chalky. Packaging is absolutely beautiful.
I am doing a 30 day makeup challenge on instagram to help promote my youtube channel. I have had all 3 from this collection. 3 times I was disappointed. If you would like to see the results, look up zumaimadino on instagram. The color just wasn't there. I put SEVERAL layers on which was disappointing. I knew searching these that there was going to be trouble.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wichita, KS

I've always bought makeup at a department or drug store. I thought I understood the term "You get what you pay for" and bought name brand products that you always see on commercials. Holy Smokes, I wish someone would have introduced me to high end products YEARS ago. As for Sephora and this product in particular, it is really holding its own. The shadow lasts forever because you need so little at a time and the colors are brilliant! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. I definitely will buy more Sephora shadows.
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY

I think that this palette is pretty good. I personally think many people skip over the Sephora palettes and opt for the other brands, simply because it is an inhouse brand. I love this palette. The colors are beautiful and the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented, specifically the more metallic ones. They are a bit powdery. But, the packaging is very cute and overall I do love the palette.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.

I use this on a daily basis. Most of the shades have a fair amount of pigment, but there are a few that have a bit of a hard time showing up, even with a primer. This palette needs a primer to last through the day, or else the colors are a bit washed out. Selfie makes a fabulous eyeliner if wet, as does #tbt. I like the versatility you get with this palette.
Marlena S.

As with the Sunbleached palette, Overcast is also powdery, chalky, lack pigmentation and not true to color at all. However, you have slightly more possibilities with this palette as the variety of shades allow you to create different looks. You really have to work the product to build up pigment so at the end of the day I still don't think it's worth it.
Kennedy J.
Kennedy J.
Kitchener, Ontario

I'm not a huge fan of bold colours on my eyes so when I found this palette I was so excited to try it out. I've tried every combination of these shadows and can I just say I will forever continue to buy it. The neutral shades are perfect for what I like to wear, and it blends so nicely and isn't too powdery or creamy. Literally perfect.
Emmy C.
Emmy C.

Man, this palette has such gorgeous shades and packaging. That's why I wanted so so bad to love it but I just couldn't! The shadows are lovely, but they are so dry and chalky. I tried them over and over again in the hopes of braking them in but it never happened. I love the mirror though and continue to use it
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Doral, FL

How good is the payoff from the eyeshadow? Thanks 😚
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

How pigmented is this pallet? And is it easy to blend?

Join Now