SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Peonies Forever uploaded by jurney h.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Peonies Forever uploaded by Erica H.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
I love this eyeshadow! It's perfect for everyday makeup but also has a bit of a sparkle so it's also perfect for dressing up! Plus it's close to my skin tone so it's not too dramatic!:)
sabrina m.
Piscataway, NJ
Perfect for my color tone, looks great with my brown eyes, or green contacts. Very easy to use, Bush it on and go! Great price, awesome stuff!! Use it every day with my aily look, add it for my night time. My sis uses it now too cause I love it and raved about it
Katarzyna S.
Yukon, OK
Sephora's colorful eyeshadow peonies forever is the absolute best to use. It stays in place & is a really good color to use to match many outfits.
Emily J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite shade!! It lasts all day without faded or coming off and it makes my eyes pop wonderfully (blue green eyes) highly recommend
Sidney M.
Natchitoches, LA
Love this eyeshadow it's a really rich in color and speaking of color since I have a medium beige complexion it's a really nice color to use
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Love Sephora, plus the points system is amazing. Pricy but totally worth it, super pigmented and lasts forever, a little goes a long way.
jutselys u.
me encanta esta sombra de ojos el color es muy hermoso la verdad que me gusta muchísimo, la sombra es muy pigmentada y dura mucho tiempo
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
Sephora has so many great products and specially their eyeshadows. They are great quality and very long wearing. I love them!
Stacy S.
I like this eye shadow. The formula is good. Pigmentation is good. But there's nothing special to it thats why the 3 stars.
Brianna M.
This was just light enough. It could be used as a blush or an eyeshadow. It is long lasting and it is a good price point.
Does this really shimmer when it is applied?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?
Lety A.
Is this sheet or vibrant ??
Taylor D.