SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Peonies Forever uploaded by jurney h.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
jurney h.
I love this glitter eyeshadow, it is really creamy & a great color. It wasn’t pricey at all ($5). I got it a Sephora. It lasts all day and it’s not chalky. Applies well on eyelid with finger. I would definitely buy again.
Skye T.
I LOVE the shimmers of these eyeshadows. I probably have 40 of them. The shimmer is perfect for glamorous makeup and the pigmentation is great.
These are comparable to MAC eyeshadows in my opinion and at a fragment of the price.
You cannot go wrong!
Daiana L.
Definitely a pretty shade I think it looks pretty on everyone since it's like of soft tone color. It's also very pigmented and I definitely recommend this product for anyone. Also if you're not sure about getting it I recommend visiting a Sephora store and trying it out.
Molly T.
I've noticed the shimmers are typically creamer than the mattes. But I love how buildable these suckers are and the range of colors is beautiful. They last a log while and the price of amazing! Please buy these
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Beautiful color to use on the lid for a pop of color. Sephora shadows blend easy. I use this product almost every time I do my makeup. Good size and not expensive.
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC
This eyeshadow is beautiful! It's a good size for the price and a lovely color. The eyeshadow goes on very smoothly and is extremely blend able. I would love to have this shadow in other colors. I just wish it would last a bit longer.
Erin D.
Clover, SC
This is a very pretty color and provides a nice amount of shimmer. I use this in conjunction with a lavender to enhance my green eyes. I don't use it every day, but it is my go-to color when I want a simple look. I would recommend it. I am a fan of the Sephora Collection
Naya L.
South Bend, IN
I love these small little things. They can easily fit in your makeup bag and they last long. only bad side is they break easily and some times create a mess if you don't take good care of them and seal them back up
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
I love this eyeshadow! It's perfect for everyday makeup but also has a bit of a sparkle so it's also perfect for dressing up! Plus it's close to my skin tone so it's not too dramatic!:)
sabrina m.
Piscataway, NJ
Perfect for my color tone, looks great with my brown eyes, or green contacts. Very easy to use, Bush it on and go! Great price, awesome stuff!! Use it every day with my aily look, add it for my night time. My sis uses it now too cause I love it and raved about it
Does this really shimmer when it is applied?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?
Lety A.
Is this sheet or vibrant ??