BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Allie M.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
I was told by a lady at sephora that this shadow was the equivalent to the naked pallet except it is just a lot cheaper because i wasn't looking to spend so much money. i listened to her and unfortunately she was wrong. this stuff doesn't even compare, it didn't blend great and was hard to even get on the brush unless i got it wet. later went out and got the naked pallet and it is the best money spent on makeup hands down!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
I have colored eyes so I'm a huge fan of gold and neutral colored eye shadows but I have to admit, sometimes I get bored with them. I love that this eye shadow has that sparkle that doesn't leave me feeling like I'm using just another boring neutral color. It's a beautiful shade and goes on nicely.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Commerce City, CO
I love this Sephora collection eyeshadow , this eyeshadow goes with everything I bough it once and now I'm running out of it I would definitely buy it again. This eyeshadow stays on and is a beautiful color I wear on a daily basis and it looks gorgeous through out the day.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I love Sephora collection eye shadows especially no place like home, it's a very rich neutral color. Easy to apply and very blend able. It's has a nice subtle shimmer, very beautiful rich color. I recommend it.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
I ended using this color as a highlight. It was relatively easy to use and apply. It appeared to shine most of the day but was a bit glittery, but it was shadow. The fallout was quite a bit for me though.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
The color itself it amazing. It's a nude, shimmer combination. I could wear this solo or blend it in a good smokey. The pigmentation is also worth the value itself. Would recommend to any makeup addict.
Paige N.
Paige N.
Rock Hill, SC
If you go to Sephora, don't expect cheap prices. But, there makeup is one of the best qualities.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
This is a perfect light colored eye shadow to use when you want to build or blend
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Louisville, KY
Great neutral for base color or casual-day makeup. Adds a bit of shimmer that is nice for a night out.
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
I just bought this eyeshadow at Sephora! I like how buttery it feels. The price is very good, for the quality and amount of product you receive! I highly recommend these eyeshadows. I have blue/teal eye color. This color does have shimmer in it, which I like.