SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow N 95 Safari - soft mauve uploaded by Nka k.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a shimmer finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nka k.
I got the Sephora eyeshadow because It was on sale and because the color was perfect for me. Also the it's the best size for my traveling bag 💼.
I would definitely buy it again.
And the nice thing is you get Sephora points every time you purchase an item
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow N 9
Deborah J.
Kyle, TX
Sephora individual shadows are quite large size pans compared to most. I find them easy to work with and that they blend out well. It of course was purchased from Sephora. It is a very good shadow for the money and if there was a shade that I needed in the future, I would not hesitate to purchase more Sephora brand shadows. The shadow packaging is much like other single shadow packaging but they are easily removable which makes them great to be able to create a custom pallet using magnetic pallets of your choice.
Hannah Q.
This is a lot of product within it, i feel. with a primer base it is long lasting, my eye color is green and it looks perfect in the crease. im a first time user because im kinda iffy on sephora products.
Melissa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of those rare shades that I think would be universally flattering for all skin types. when used with a primer, it gets darker snag therefore more dramatic on color, in addition to that usual primer benefit of staying put longer. You can use it without a primer for a lighter daytime look and it will still stay put for several hours. The amount is generous for the price.
Kelsey H.
Bay Village, OH
Beautiful natural neutral shade for the eyes! I also love to use this as a eye liner, if you wet it a bit and brush it on. Looks gorgeous!
Whitney P.
White Plains, MD
These shadows were just ok for me. I would suggest using a primer with these shadows to bring out the pigment and to make it last longer.
Amber A.
Pinehurst, TX
I used this eye shadow before I got into UD eyeshadows. While this is a good product for the price it doesn't stay very well.
Samantha R.
Medway, MA
I love the eyeshadows at sephora. The mauvey colors are my favorite, and the pigmentation is awesome. never dissatisfied!
Belle D.
Dublin, CA
All of these eyeshadows are the bomb, but I love this one in particular. It nails it with pigmentation and color payoff!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My aunt pick this pallet N 95 and she fell in love, she said that it gives her a nice touch to her eyes...