BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Sephora did not disappoint with their very high pigmented shadows. The colors are gorgeous but a little pricey for $10, certain colors will go on sale for $5 (check end caps in store and sale online). My only negative is that it is not a smooth feel, you can feel the glitter particles on your fingers. You will need a shadow primer for it to last longer.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
This is the perfect shadow to blend out other shadows or use as a base. It's not extremely pigmented so that's somewhat a downside, but it does the job of blending very well! You also get a lot of product for the price which is always nice!
Manda E.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
I am very picky about which eye shadow colors I use because dark colors often smear on my upper eye area and look messy. This bright color helps me keep my look natural with a little bit of shimmer and shine.
Joelle R.
Joelle R.
I absolutely love this eye shadow. Before I apply eye shadow I always use eye primer to ensure it stays on for a longer time. This color is a great base color. It is easy to apply and the price is okay.
Kaytlin B.
Kaytlin B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this shade for a good all over the lid color! Perfect for any eye look. A lot of shadow for $10! Also has lasted 3 months without even looking used and I use it almost every day!
Sam M.
Sam M.
I have this eyeshadow in the glitter version, and I love it! I like more neutral makeup colors and tones, but also like a little sparkle, so this fits both of my preferences.
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Mission Viejo, CA
It is shimmer than I expected. Which is good for using as an iluminator. And there is a good amount so it lasts a long time
This is a perfect supply on Sephora , it stays on your eyelids longer and shines , makes your eyes look perfect!
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
South Amboy, NJ
Walking in the sand is a great neutral eyeshadow with a little bit of shimmer so it's great for over
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Lovely color but not the best pigmentation... Save your money for too faced or urban decay or stila!