BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a shimmer finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

Viviana S.
Rio Grande City, TX
Great eyeshadow very smooth when applying goes with everything and stays on for a long time
Ella B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I bought this eyeshadow in dark brown. It lasted a really long time, stayed on without sweating off, and it is fairly inexpensive. It wasn't too shimmery, I used this shadow everyday.
Mariah W.
Very pretty but needs a primer. I like shadows I don't have to work for. So with that being said I wouldn't buy it unless I had a good primer or the pay off is crap.
Jennifer S.
I loved this eyeshadow, most glitter shadow have a ton of fallout even with a shadow primer, is does not way to Sephora for making my holidays sparkle!
Angelica P.
I would definitely recommend using a primer with this eyeshadow. I dab this eyeshadow on instead of swiping across my lid for a sassy night look.
Mabel R.
I use the Sephora eye makeup primer before putting this on and it stays on very well. Love the color with a little bit of sparkle to it. Definitely will buy again!
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
This product is amazing I found this product by mistake and it just glides on with ease I tell everyone about this beautiful color
Amber M.
Racine, WI
Highly recommend this eye shadow for green or blue eyes. it's very shimmery and always looks nice
Jade L.
Love it nice and good pigment! It's a decent price of 12 dollars. Great for smokey eye
Kaleigh O.
Enon Valley, PA
Very pigmented and reasonable priced, never can go wrong with a Sephora shadow