SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow N- 41 Sweet Candy 0.07 oz uploaded by stefanie b.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a shimmer finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

• What is the best shade to compliment this color?1 Answers
  • Does this look natural or is it overly pink? I'm not a big fan of...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
For 10 bucks you can't go wrong...I added this to my a palette because I use it a lot. I looked for a color like this due to the shade in the nikkie tutorial not being a good enough pink and I love this color.

It's smooth and silky you will love this color I think it would look good on anyone!!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Honestly, I'm usually a HUGE HUGE fan of Sephroa products. This collection of eyeshadow, though. I thought it was a fluke, so I bought it a second time and the same thing happened! Basically, the eysahdow breaks apart far too easily and while usable is annoying to keep from messing up your entire work area. :-( I'm actually going to return the product very soon.
Farahana K.
San Mateo, CA
This color works more for light to medium tones not to medium deep to dark tone. So depending on your skin tone you will like it or hate it. But the eyeshadow is creamy.
Hannah M.
Nicholasville, KY
Sephora eyeshadows are very pigmented and they have a wide range of colors. I personally always reach for them when I want to achieve a dramatic look.
stefanie b.
I like this one because the color shows out I use when ever I can use it and it Nices and small so I can take with me and first time user
Karla M.
Huntington Pk, CA
Is this like a nude pink or a really bright pink ? because I like they way the light nude pink looks on me than a really bright pink
Jessica J.
E Greenville, PA
Beautiful color selection and great product for the price. I love Sephora brand eye shadows, would definitely recommend!
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
This is so pretty it makes your eyes glimmer just slightly it's warm and goes with many eye colors I would buy this again
April d.
Ventura, CA
Beautiful pink color, light weight, easy to apply, fun. Not bad at all for price, wear on a night out or to the office.
Melanie L.
Love this color and the brand. Stays on all day and its such a sweat summer color for those beautiful summer days
Stephanie C.
What is the best shade to compliment this color?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
Does this look natural or is it overly pink? I'm not a big fan of pink pigmented eyeshadows usually.