BY SEPHORA

An extraordinary range of stunning, high-pigment shadows with matte, shimmer, glitter, and mirror finishes. In just three easy steps, you'll be on your way to personalizing your set with color that’s just your taste. - STEP 1: Add the 3-Shade Palette or 6-Shade Palette to your cart. - STEP 2: Select your choice of shadow colors. Add two or three shadows to get the 3-Shade Palette free. Add four or more shadows to get the 6-Shade Palette free. - STEP 3: A $12 discount for the 3-Shade Palette and a $14 discount for the 6-Shade Palette will be applied automatically at checkout (one discount per order, discount not applicable for Canadian orders). If you add four or more shadows and purchase the 3-Shade Palette, no discount will be applied. Flash superior color, flawless wear, and long-lasting beauty with this striking eye shadow formula. The Color Eye Last complex means you can comfortably wear this shadow up to 10 gorgeous hours and the micronized pigments ensure an ultra smooth, blendable texture. The range of colors and finishes complement day and evening looks, from perfect mattes to pearlized shimmers, glitters, and a glossy mirror glow. Find your most flattering eye look. Discover your shades now. see more...

• Did anyone notice that the glitter one is super glittery and it e...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for affordable single eyeshadow and the sephora brand...2 Answers
  • Are these good quality eyeshadows? 1 Answers
  • "I highly recommend this eyeshadow." in 1 review
  • "This is my first time purchasing a eye shadow made by Sephora." in 1 review
  • "For some reason sephora collection eye shadows have this great colors, but their pigmentation is not very good." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for a smokey eye look for any day, or night, look!" in 1 review
  • "This compact lasts a long time and the particular color is complimentary to any smoky eye look." in 1 review
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
have three of the Sephora eye shadows pearl #8 (light champagne color), strass #17 (even lighter champagne color with silver glitter), and one other that I don't know the number of (light pink color with gold glitter). My favorite is the pearl #8. I use it underneath and on top of different eye shadows to get different looks. They are very blendable and soft and have good color payoff. Plus, they're only ten bucks a piece and come in a bunch of different colors! Definitely a great product I'll continue to buy.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually buy Sephora brand items because they look like they would be great but don't always do. These eyeshadow share the perfect example. I bought two shades in one trip because I loved how they looked. I even tried swatches on my hand and they were beautiful. When I tried them at home I was completely deceived. The pigmentation is horrible. So much room for improvement. The colors they have are beautiful. Just wish they were better pigmented. They still work alright but I expected more
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
I was very disappointed. $10? For an eyeshadow? I bought it on sale with a coupon figuring I would try it, but it was not pigmented and didn't even stick. I bought a dark color and had to apply many layers to get the stage I wanted it. I guess it is good if you like subtle, but overall I wouldn't recommend this, especially for the price. I have found way better eyeshadow at Walmart for a quarter of the price.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Reedley, CA
I have these eye shadows in Carousal, Red Carpet and Sandy toes. I really like the colors, but wished they were a lot more pigmented. They were an accidental purchase off Sephora.com but I ended up enjoying them. Just got the Red Carpet broken into pieces and package was filled with it. I would buy from them again but just hope all the other colors aren't less pigmented.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a few of these while on sale to give them a go. Blew me away, firstly I wasn't expecting magnetic pots. Win! The color pay out is actually excellent. I got a dark gray as well that I use to do a loner with sometimes, or I go over it with my liquid liner after. They're great products.
jennifer G.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bueno de esta sombra tengo que decir que el color me encanta es precioso pero lo que no me gusta es que al aplicarla es demasiado suelta se me desparrama por toda la cara y tienes que estar limpiando una y otra vez por eso tienes que tener muchísimo cuidado y aplicarla a pequeños toques
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
West Chester, PA
Truthfully was disappointed by my purchase of a sephora eyeshadow. The pigmentation was disappointing and it did not blend well onto my eyelid at all. The colors are absolutely beautiful but I will not be repurchasing because I do not feel as though the price was worth it.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This eyeshadow is pretty average. The pigmentation is good, but it has a chalky texture. For makeup in the same price range NYX is much better. I prefer to have a few palettes from Urban Decay for example, that are high quality. This is not a product I'd buy again.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
I hated this product simply because when I turned it over to swatch it on my hand (after purchasing) the entire thing fell out of the pan! That was very frustrating. There are pros though, like a good range of shades in different finishes & nice color payoff.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
I love these eyeshadows and own multiple colors. They apply smoothly and evenly and help my eyeliner to stay in place which is very important in the humid summer months. For $10 a pop or $5 if you can grab one in a sale, they are a definite must buy.
Rindy G.
Rindy G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do you like matte or shimmer? What is Your favorite sephora eye shadow color?
rocio g.
rocio g.
I'm looking for affordable single eyeshadow and the sephora brand never have reviews in YouTube. Are they good for the price? Because they are cheaper than other brands
chelcie d.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shadow have a lot of fall out?
Sara F.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the Sephora brand collection?
Maite L.
Maite L.
Does this eye shadow stay on the lid or does it crease with out primer? And what's your favorite color?