BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Traci K.
Traci K.
I love sephora. It is a very nice brand and you don't have to worry about it wearing off because the products are great. Very effective I recommend this brand to everyone I know. This eyeshadow is a must have in your makeup collection. Great for any occasion.
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Burkburnett, TX
I'm not necessarily crazy about the shade. But that's just a personal opinion. Sephora is a great brand and almost all of their products are top notch. If you like simple looks and just want to add some pop, this is the perfect product!
Valeria O.
Valeria O.
Manteca, CA
Perfect shade for creating a smoky eye effect it is matte and blend beautifully. It will last all day and won't come off. It is smooth and very pigmented compared to others. I would buy this again because it's beautiful.
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
This eyeshadow is really good... The color looks neutral in dark skin color... I also use it for my eyebrows... And OMG it's amazing... it fills the empty spaces and looks very natural!
Lizz D.
Lizz D.
Annapolis, MD
I bought this for Halloween, but now I use it almost every day! Having blues eyes, this is a great color to wear on either your lid or in the crease of your eye to help them pop!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love using this particular eyeshadow for my brows. I =t is very pigmented and lasts all day. It is very inexpensive and wonderful.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I haven't specifically used this color/product but others yes. I love mine and you probably would to.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Washington, DC
I love Sephora products and this shade didn't disappoint. It is a good neutral for year round use.
alejandra l.
alejandra l.
lake geneva
Loved this product. Very pigmented. Applys very well and the color is very pretty
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Denver, CO
It has great pigmentation and this color is very great I am not disappointed