BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a mirror finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

April A.
Love this eyeshadow by shephora. It's such a different color that you don't see often and it lasts for hours! Love it!
Wendy S.
I love the way this shade enhances my dark brown eyes! It's a great neutral shade that works well in various seasons. I have heavy eyelids, and find that sephora's shadows do not crease anywhere near as bad as the drug store brands, and the price is significantly less that what you'd pay for a high end brand.
Samah N.
Marietta, GA
I have quite a few of these sephora shadows not just in this color. These are good shadows, and they are beautiful on the eyes, but you can also get good shadows from the drugstore too, but these are still good.
Stephany R.
This eyeshadow is amazing and works with any eye shape, color, ect. It looks flawless when you apply it wet with some fix plus spray and/or eye drops :)
Amany O.
San Mateo, CA
I am not colorful eyeshadow fun, but this one really feeling me change my mind, because the fix is amazing
Erica W.
Hazlehurst, MS
Never have i tried any of these products and would love to try them one day but i don't really use makeup like that
Arielle W.
Stamford, CT
The color was not what I expected when I actually put it on. It was a little brighter than I thought it would be.
deidre r.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful color. love the way it shimmers. really makes your eyes pop! I get so many compliments when I wear it!
Dana C.
Columbus , OH
Love this color and the smooth application. No creates at the end of the day!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I love the Sephora shadows are a great value. For $10 you get a high quality eyeshadow in basically every color you can think of. The collection contains matte and shimmery shades. I do find that the packaging is on the cheap side and the caps break off.