SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Mirror N 98 Lunar Eclipse uploaded by Terri H.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a mirror finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

Amber V.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
Being partially color blind, it's sometimes hard to tell what colors are until I get them and I confuse some shades (green, greys, browns, some pinks, & purples). This color was hard for me to decide what it was. Maybe mushroom? Maybe taupe? Fawn? I don't know but I do know I don't think it looked great on my tanned skin. I tan in a booth so I have a pretty decent tan all year. This color wasn't for me. The product went on smooth but faded substantially over the course of the day. Sephora is not a "cheap" brand so I expected more from them. This was not a great product in my opinion.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Sephoras eyeshadow collection I love! There eyeshadows are great and they have different beautiful colors/shades!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Poulsbo, WA
This color is wonderful on a caramel complexion. It brings out my brown eyes and makes my eyelashes look longer. It glides on smoothly and stays put!
Their shadows are good, not my favorite. I wouldn't go out of my way to find them. They don't have a lot of pigment so you have to add a lot of shadow. Also, forget about using primer with this. It will not blend otherwise.
This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow color in the Sephora palet. It can be used as a highlighter in the corners of the eye and crease or as a subtle all over color.
Nadia V.
Nadia V.
Soledad, CA
One of my favorite every day shadows!! It's not too pigmented, but very buildable. Would recommend to those who don't like dark eyeshadow
Terri H.
Terri H.
Erlanger, KY
Love it, great product. Wear it everyday. Can't live without it!!!!!!!!!!!😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😔❤️😔
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Basye, Va
Love the Sephora eyeshadow! Great pop of color and really helps bring out my eye color!! Long lasting
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Wellington, OH
Their eye shadows are so pigmented and creamy. But some of them do have some glitter fall out
Sommer S.
Sommer S.
Austin, AR
This is a great color. It goes on smooth. I always use and eye shadow primer to help it stay put and last longer.
Elis N.
Elis N.
How well does thus work does it stay on all night I want to it tho
Emily N.
Emily N.
Center Line, MI
How well do these shadows spread? Are they worth the cost? Would a palate be a better option then buying them in singles