SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Mirror N- 82 Hollywood's Calling 0.07 oz uploaded by McKenzie B.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a mirror finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

Alma Z.
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
These eyeshadow is very pigmented and glittery it's amazing for a dark look absolutely recommend them
Piper F.
Piper F.
Durham, NC
Fun color, good pigment, average staying power. it's not as creamy as I'd like, but that seems to be the mirror-ness of the shadow, as other sephora shadows don't always have that problem. the color is warm and deep, and looks great against brown eyes for a coppery smoky eye.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
LOVE this eyeshadow! Definitely worth buying! It lasts a very long time and the sparkle adds a nice touch for just the right amount of glam! Such a beautiful color, one of my favorite eyeshadows!
Sayeda U.
Sayeda U.
The pigmentation is great! Great to use as a transition color for the crease and it great alone gives a very earthy and sweet look to the eyes.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Fort Stewart, GA
All I can say is that Iove sephora! I always shop on this page and look what's new. I love the products of sephora it's a very good quality
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
I've used this eyeshadow for 3 years! I love the color and it gives my eyes the perfect slight smokey eye I love!
Shan M.
Shan M.
Tonawanda, NY
Good eyeshadow for the price. Not as pigmented as some haute brands, but goes on smooth an wears well. Works best with a primer.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Surprise, AZ
Love this shade. Very subtle when added next to a gold yet when added to a chocolate it makes a bold stand.
Chic Pretty F.
Chic Pretty F.
The perfect eyeshadow for a fun holiday look! Wear it with liquid eyeliner for a cat eye effect!
Tisa B.
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY
The Sephora brand makeup is so underrated. The eye shadows have great pigmentation and lasting power. I do have this color, and although I rarely wear a neutral look, when I do I often reach for this. And I love every look that I create with this beautiful shadow and any other Sephora brand ones that I have.