BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a mirror finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
This color is stunning! It's such a beautiful innocent pink, I love putting this on the lid of my eye. I do think this eye shadow is pretty pricey for the brand, but this is a fairly large pan so the product actually lasts quite a long time!
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Winter Haven
My absolute favorite eyeshadow in my collection! So gorgeous on! Makes me feel like a movie star every time I wear it!
Sofi E.
Sofi E.
I have a different color of this same shadow, and I love it. It's not overly pigmented, but it blends very well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Tucson, AZ
AMAZING!!! Great color. The Sephora line is the best make up I've ever used!! And for the price as well it's a great product
Summer H.
Summer H.
Sand Springs, OK
I will say this is a pretty color on and wears well too stays on all day well worth the money I spent on the product
Jessica v.
Jessica v.
Nice color and buildable. Blended out nicely . You get a lot of product for your money.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Somerset, PA
Love Anything Sephora.. Great products... Great price... Will absolutely buy it again....
Sylvia  G.
Sylvia G.
Los Angeles, CA
The Sephora bran al together is MY FAVORITE ! I love this shade I wear a lot it is the best
Julie A.
Julie A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beautiful glittery eyeshadow with a beautiful color. Easy to be removed after being worn.
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
Great color and for the price offers such. Beautiful packaging. The sephora line is a great reasonable alternative