BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a matte finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

lily r.
Missouri city, Tx
Omg this so cute, especially cuz it's my favorite color. It looks really pretty and it has shine to it
Kassandra L.
Sephora's eyeshadows are good for then most part! Good pigment and not dusty.
Katie L.
Windham, ME
I absolutely love sephora brand shadow! I have so many of their products and their shadows are in my top! the purple is pretty well pigmented for me, I have fair almost porcelain skin so I don't require a lot of pigmentation. This one pops pretty well!
Reyna M.
Sephora makeup has always been great quality at a good price. I can compare it to higher quality makeup, but I get to save money. These shadows can be applied with or without primer and they last all day.
Maggie J.
I absolutely love this color, but I feel it's too dark for my skin tone (which totally sucks!) The eyeshadow stays on all day with no loss of color.
Cheryl D.
Suffolk, VA
Love this color! I have green eyes & just a kiss of Purple Rain make my eyes POP! Beautiful jewel tone color that glides on like a dream & stays put! Try it...you will love it!
Jennifer G.
Beaverton, OR
Highly pigmented ease of use, amazing product without the sticker shock!! Easily blended with other shadows and colors
Brooke S.
This eyeshadow is sooo pigmented. I love matte colors and the purple really makes your eye color pop!
Jaimarie R.
Paterson, NJ
I love matte a great under eye tone. Pigmentation is very nice I like Sephoras branded things
Tina W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love all sephora products! They're less expensive and work great! Do try!