SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Luster Matte N 90 Desert Rose - warm light rose uploaded by Jena H.

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a luster matte finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Greenfield, CA
Bought this trying to find a dupe for a color they book longer carry.

Wasn't quite as close as I'd hoped, but it still worked.

Great price compared to how expensive some eyeshadows can get.

Add a little primer and these are great looking lasting quality.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Harrisburg, PA
Sephora's in house brand is actually really nice. I like this color for my crease on a day I'm not wearing a heavy eye. I really like Sephora's shadows but I hate having a ton of singles laying around. Only downside!
Jena H.
Jena H.
New york
My favorite ever all over shadow, I use it all over as a Blending shade or just a single everyday shade. Perfect for fair medium skin
Regina D.
Regina D.
Fishkill, NY
Beautiful, neutral color that works well with other shades. I've used this eyeshadow with browns, pinks, metallics, as well as on its own. I like a good matte eyeshadow because sometimes shimmery ones can be TOO shimmery, but this shadow is matte without falling flat.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This eyeshadow is perfection. It's a soft pinky-peach that makes a beautiful base color for soft eye looks. It applies easily and evenly and is pigmented, especially for such a light color.
Elaine  S.
Elaine S.
McAllen, TX
I really love the more natural color eyeshadows and this color really looks great it is very lightweight so my eyelids don't feel like the are caked in makeup. It is one of the best eyebrows I have used in a long time.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
I use this eyeshadow as a base for other eye shadow application in most instances. Not quite enough color for me to wear alone.
Tara V.
Tara V.
Chicago, il
Stunning matte shade great crease transition color . Easy to blend and highly pigmented love the sephora brand.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Metairie, LA
I love Sephora eyeshadows because they're cheap but last. they have lots of colors to choose from too.
Emily  H.
Emily H.
Providence, RI
One of the best I have used in a while I love the natural color but wished it would stay on longer