SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow Luster Matte N 89 Swan Song - pale shell pink

BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors with a luster matte finish. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. see more...

Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Palm Desert, CA
Again I'm a crayon user but pink is my everyday color. Sephora always makes a quality product. I like to keep this one in my purse just in case I need a touch up for an evening out.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
I am a huge fan of Sephora brand eye shadows and things. This one has become a part of my must haves in my makeup collection.
Sondra B.
Sondra B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Little fallout but lasts most of the day without primer. Easy to apply and take off. Love this color for a base
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
Jasper, AL
This is a great eye-shadow! The Sephora brand is affordable but great quality. This is a great color and very blendable.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Alexandria, LA
This is great eyeshadow. This is a great base color l! It can be built for a more defined look
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
Best eyeshadow I've ever bought! I love the shimmery glow it gives me. Loved it so much that I bought 2!
Chanda N.
Chanda N.
Youngsville, LA
My favorite for an all-over shade. I usually layers darks on top of this. It adds a nice natural look, especially under the brow bone.
Ebony B.
Ebony B.
Albany, NY
Personally a chalky. Wish it would be a little more buttery like. And isn't as pigmented as I thought.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
I think these are a perfect dupe for the Becca pressed highlighters. They're a lot cheaper, and just as pigmented. I love the highlighters, I think they're gorgeous for a shimmery summer glow.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Montreal, Quebec
For the orice, this eyeshadow was very good, color payoff is good and the color is light and perfect for browbone. The packaging is nice and the quantity of product is also good, it's going to last a long time! I would recommend and I will check out other Sephora eye shadows!