BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
This is the PERFECT eyeshadow base for me. I also love it as a transition shade. I bought this shadow when it was on sale and the texture of it is so smooth and perfectly blendable. It's so pretty and perfectly matte!!! Would recommend to anyone.
Shelby F.
Euless, TX
Lazy afternoon is a great transition color especially when creating a smoky eye. With my clients I use this as a base and it's buildable. This is also a perfect shade if you have thin skin on your eyes and you can see the veins this will mask it and use it as a no makeup makeup day.
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
This is a beautiful natural eye shadow color!!! Love love love it. It lasts all day and blends into your skin so people think you have sparkles on your eye lashes :)
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
Love this eyeshadow, its a great deal for the cost. this color makes a great base color and is perfect for building up colors
Jdoe M.
Athol, MA
I love love any products from Sephora its light and applies very easy. Stays all day and there is never a need to re apply
riss l.
Euless, TX
I don't use this how it should
I use it to bake under my eyes and nose. Sephora products are meh. But it gets the job done
Dixie G.
Wonderful base color for blending, there's a lot of fallout and I'm not very fond of that but I really love this shade!
Ashley N Evan J.
Perry, GA
I absolutely love this color!!!!! It's the perfect match to use when you want to go for a more natural look
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I bought this to use as a highlighter on my eyes. It works alright but I've definitely used better.
crystal t.
Deltona , FL
Perfect eye shadow for highlighting brow bone or inner corner of the eyes shows out well