BY SEPHORA

A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene , TX
I love the color of this shadow, it's a bit powdery the pigment is good when built up but way better on a wet brush I don't think I have purchased any others as they are not awesome I don't recommend unless you use a wet brush
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
I like be the color but I feel like you have to apply layer after layer after layer to actually get a good color. I'm not in love but it's definitely better than most of your Walmart picks
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Love this color! Works greAt for both day or night! Perfect amount of sparkle! Price is better than other eyeshadows so you can splurge on more than 1 color!
Katie V.
Katie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ohhhh how I love this color! It stays on all day long and the pigment is wonderful! I love it because it fits in my purse for times I'm on the go!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Marlton , NJ
I got this on sale at Sephora for 3$ Its an amazing shadow for the price. So happy to have it. It's so buttery and pigmented.
Charity F.
Charity F.
I love my saphora eye shadow! its so perfect last forever and little goes so far! very pigemented! ❤❤
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Love how it gives your eyes that look you love to have very long lasting and easy to put love it
Leyna J.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
The most beautiful color and especially on hazel or brown eyes. This really made my eyes pop and stayed on all day long. It is packaged well, and easy to open without killing your nails. I love this color and totally recommend to anyone with any shade of brown eyes.
Devyn P.
Devyn P.
I personally love this sparkly color. It does on well for Sephora brand and is a nice pigment. :)
Seema h.